AD5

Jul 2, 2017

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
The PC link just gives an empty folder. Which is a shame, because the actual art is good, just the game keeps crashing, and I've found a spot where it crashes no matter what (talk to Sayuri in the convenience store when trying to find out what happened when the MC was 8, always crashes after you tell her "Yes, there is someone" and the text advances to her saying "..." and you click to advance).

Anyone figured out a way to see the gallery in this version, because fuck having to deal with the constant crashing.

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
The PC link just gives an empty folder. Which is a shame, because the actual art is good, just the game keeps crashing, and I've found a spot where it crashes no matter what (talk to Sayuri in the convenience store when trying to find out what happened when the MC was 8, always crashes after you tell her "Yes, there is someone" and the text advances to her saying "..." and you click to advance).

Anyone figured out a way to see the gallery in this version, because fuck having to deal with the constant crashing.
https://f95zone.to/threads/goodbye-eternity-v0-9-rngeusex.82497/post-14144119

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
Man, that was not femdom at all, not even close. I mean, the scenes were still alright but damn, they clearly don't know what femdom is. I wouldn't even consider that gentledom. I had to double check that I was on the right route.

You're telling me I waited this long for some sweet Noriko femdom and this is what I got? ffs..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Godot hate Ctrl button or something? 80% chance to crash if I hole the button.

Suffer 2 hours of crash and then realize no Sayuri content. the game let me be just friend with Asami so I thought her mom content already in the game. nope.

Ngnl. need to be just friend with Asami to get her mom was a let down. I want oyakodon. I want 4 some with 2 family.

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
I'm completely stuck because an event requires a different timeslot and it won't let me sleep or pass time in any way. :/

Specifically: When trying to access the dojo with Noriko you get sent to the dorks house and then back to the dojo but you need a different slot than morning for the return trip. Unfortunately because nothing lets you pass time for some stupid reason you're just locked into a timeslot that's a dead end.

Last edited:

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Man, that was not femdom at all, not even close. I mean, the scenes were still alright but damn, they clearly don't know what femdom is. I wouldn't even consider that gentledom. I had to double check that I was on the right route.

You're telling me I waited this long for some sweet Noriko femdom and this is what I got? ffs..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s a shame Iv been looking forward to the femdom route for years. Is it simply just… “she speaks abit harsh to the mc and forces sex?” If so damn

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes