Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
It's pretty unlikly to be a driver issue since windows downloads video drivers automatically, and even the slightly outdated drivers it gets will have vulkan if your gpu supports it (at least for amd and nvidia)
it's still better to check for a gpu driver updates yourself rather than trust windows to do it for you, or use amd or nvidia's software to keep them updated.

Reactions: DenseFool

DaThomAss

Formerly 'kakeruhaji'
Jun 9, 2023
GTX 550ti and i got the latest drivers installed

"The new engine **requires Vulkan support**. For PCs, it means having a GPU that is newer than GTX 700 series"

It's better to download to see if Vulkan is supported.

Screenshot 2024-06-30 113547.png

Last edited:

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
geforce rtx 3060 laptop gpu
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
16.0 GB
win10
got a crash. beginning of game while talking at the dojo. first/intro visit.
edit: 2nd crash a few minutes later running into noriko outside after first night.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2023
I just finished the game on 0.9.1 while using OP Auto Clicker (just first thing that showed up in web search) set to 30 ms.
Used it as skip button, and only had one crash - most likely due to overloading of my old notebook with so many clicks. (you have to remember to manually turn it off every transition because auto saves and rollback DO NOT WORK in the long run)

So if anyone has issues with crashes - it's 100% the built in skip function, and using any auto clicker should resolve the issue.

That said...
The femdom that i've waiting for months is not even a fucking femdom at all! Do they even know what a femdom is?
Some of you might have seen me in here or some other internet place arguing about what is and what is not a 'femdom'.
I do preach a different from the sterotypical Latex Domme doing CBT approach to femdom, for I am more in the romantic/asexusal/demisexual side of spectrum, and I really prefer gentlest femdom and preferably one that does not revolve around cumming.

tl;dr - I am the most vanilla femdom sub it's humanly possible.
And even for me the femdom path (both new content as well as - for some reason - unchanged old scenes) felt like a spit in the face, but not the nice kind from waifu.

RNGeusEX
What kind of evil made you start the 'femdom' path with doggystyle sex with anal? In the orthodox way?!

You know how supposedly the game got perma'd on steam because of underage character in game?

After tonight I believe that it wasn't the character in game, but the dev who was underage when he tried to add this erotic VN to steam, and that is the reason for ban. Because only a minor could be this dumb.

Reactions: llat-2

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I just finished the game on 0.9.1 while using OP Auto Clicker (just first thing that showed up in web search) set to 30 ms.
Used it as skip button, and only had one crash - most likely due to overloading of my old notebook with so many clicks. (you have to remember to manually turn it off every transition because auto saves and rollback DO NOT WORK in the long run)

So if anyone has issues with crashes - it's 100% the built in skip function, and using any auto clicker should resolve the issue.

That said...

Some of you might have seen me in here or some other internet place arguing about what is and what is not a 'femdom'.
I do preach a different from the sterotypical Latex Domme doing CBT approach to femdom, for I am more in the romantic/asexusal/demisexual side of spectrum, and I really prefer gentlest femdom and preferably one that does not revolve around cumming.

And even for me the femdom path (both new content as well as - for some reason - unchanged old scenes) felt like a spit in the face, but not the nice kind from waifu.

RNGeusEX
What kind of evil made you start the 'femdom' path with doggystyle sex with anal? In the orthodox way?!

You know how supposedly the game got perma'd on steam because of underage character in game?

After tonight I believe that it wasn't the character in game, but the dev who was underage when he tried to add this erotic VN to steam, and that is the reason for ban. Because only a minor could be this dumb.
Two crashes a couple minutes apart using an autoclicker actually. I never used the skip function before and am unsure how to xD plus my mouse has a built in autoclicker so I just tend to use that anyways.

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020

That said...

RNGeusEX

1719729122162.png

Dev has specified their age in previous Patreon posts.

El_Artorias

Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone, after I got the dialogue about the protagonists eye colour an image of asami and how I chose to befriend her shows up and I can't continue anymore, it's stuck I can't click anywhere, any ideas what's happening?

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
Hello everyone, after I got the dialogue about the protagonists eye colour an image of asami and how I chose to befriend her shows up and I can't continue anymore, it's stuck I can't click anywhere, any ideas what's happening?
Save the game and load the file.

Oct 21, 2023
Two crashes a couple minutes apart using an autoclicker actually. I never used the skip function before and am unsure how to xD plus my mouse has a built in autoclicker so I just tend to use that anyways.
100% 99% sure!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev has specified their age in previous Patreon posts.
Ah, so it's not 'uneducated ignorant zoomer' issue, but more of an 'ignorant, curmudgeon, Joe Biden's "who are you? where am I?" dementia style' one.
Gotcha.

DaThomAss

Formerly 'kakeruhaji'
Jun 9, 2023
100% 99% sure!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah, so it's not 'uneducated ignorant zoomer' issue, but more of an 'ignorant, curmudgeon, Joe Biden's "who are you? where am I?" dementia style' one.
Gotcha.
Imagine being 38 and trying to make a NSFW game with minor characters.

And have the audacity to criticize Steam for "being a monopoly".

Zesties

Jan 31, 2020
Imagine being 38 and trying to make a NSFW game with minor characters.

And have the audacity to criticize Steam for "being a monopoly".
It's not actually unheard of for minor characters to be included in NSFW games. There have been a few games I've seen that are popular with characters under the age of 18 that aren't included in any NSFW. If memory serves me right, there is one strange example though. A character being involved in NSFW activities, but the plot de-ages her, and she is then unused for anything NSFW (thankfully).

I don't actually remember if she is "de-aged" or if it's just a form change, but I think it still counts. Game is called Shuggerlain.

Image comparison of said character (Dynae):
1719731385830.png 1719731402295.png
No idea what the Dev has complained about in regards to Steam though. I'll probably give everything a read later.

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes