VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.21 Cheats] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

porterhouse420`

Sep 1, 2017
ok I downloaded the bug fixes and placed them in the renpy folder but I am still having errors. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 223, in script call
    call level_up_begin from _call_level_up_begin
  File "game/molly.rpy", line 462, in script call
    call molly_hub from _call_molly_hub
  File "game/mia.rpy", line 228, in script
    if gir[MIA].trust>=6 or check_stat(CHARISMA,8)==True:
  File "game/mia.rpy", line 228, in <module>
NameError: name 'gir' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/mia.rpy", line 228, in script
  File "C:\Users\ASUS\Desktop\Game\GoodnightKiss2-55-pc\GoodnightKiss2-.5.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\ASUS\Desktop\Game\GoodnightKiss2-55-pc\GoodnightKiss2-.5.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\ASUS\Desktop\Game\GoodnightKiss2-55-pc\GoodnightKiss2-.5.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/mia.rpy", line 228, in <module>
NameError: name 'gir' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Goodnight Kiss 2 .5.5
Thu Nov 28 10:46:41 2019

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
even after good folk post bugfixes(it aint even their game) the dev for whatever reason has zero fucks to give and updates with all the old bugs and adds new ones...its time to give up on this dev..if he dosnt care why TF should i?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
porterhouse420`

My post right above yours states how to fix it. It's suppose to be girl not gir so you need to open the evette.rpy in notepad and search for gir[ and edit the gir part to girl and then overwrite the file. If it's not in that one then try mia.rpy.

Reactions: porterhouse420`

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
I know he plunged here, but I did not know he took it THAT literally. I wouldnt want to connect my pipe with her

Reactions: KoGa3

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Man the game is bugged as all hell for Evette. I completed all of Mia's stuff but i get a rollback error when i ask about evette. Also How do I get the shower scene with evette?
this isue is easy to fix open with a text editor mia.rp in game folder find the line and you see gir, change for girl save and restart the game

Reactions: 3d3d3d

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Ok So I have no idea what I'm doing but this is how to get past this bug. Load Evette.rpy in /Game/ folder.(in Wordpad)
Change:
if get_stat(INTELLIGENCE,8)==True or get_stat(STEALTH,10)==True:
to:
if get_stat(INTELLIGENCE)>=8:
Adjust the number/stat as you please. Found the answer by comparison other times the game requires a stat to have a specific amount and then adjusting it. Maybe someone who understands python can update this line allowing for bother Int and Stealth. I just wanted to move on and it works.
the error dont appear butt when I find in her room dont find nothing

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
there are so many spell errors in the code. I tried to fix that but there a so many.
this makes the game crap

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
imho... There are Way too many "==" statements in the code for a "Sandbox" game, you're going to miss out on content or fail checks that just don't make sense. For instance a Charisma check for a scene must be "8", if it's 9 you fail, if it's 7 you fail. That's not how a Sandbox game should play, it should be ">=" ie. the Charisma check would see you have more than "8" and let you proceed.

Reactions: k8taponnyn

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
even after good folk post bugfixes(it aint even their game) the dev for whatever reason has zero fucks to give and updates with all the old bugs and adds new ones...its time to give up on this dev..if he dosnt care why TF should i?
too true and said many times.

there are so many spell errors in the code. I tried to fix that but there a so many.
this makes the game crap
3 of 3 on his games has same thing so trend starts on his 1st game and continues on this.

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
im using notepad++ since i can see the line numbers, but any notepad or word can do
, been trying to see diffrent routes to hunt bugs atm, if you want i can upload the files instead.
since thanks to
MegaWolfenstein, JiraiyaSennin, poof620
for more bug fixes :)

not coming across evette and empty room seems wierd never ran into that problem, only times i didn´t see her, was when she was at drugdealer house but thats at start really, are you using the new release!?

havn´t found out everything since bugs keep me from having a ok time with the game. still trying to figure out molly at graveyard seems there a stop in event after some time, but i suspect it to be end event in this release:unsure: or i fcked up someplace again,

and by libby not sure since im still playing.
the fixes sofar thx to above members (y)
THANK YOU!!
these files unlocked everything in my game, I was completely stuck, I passed like an in-game-year trying to advance but this worked, thanks a lot!

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
im using notepad++ since i can see the line numbers, but any notepad or word can do
, been trying to see diffrent routes to hunt bugs atm, if you want i can upload the files instead.
since thanks to
MegaWolfenstein, JiraiyaSennin, poof620
for more bug fixes :)

not coming across evette and empty room seems wierd never ran into that problem, only times i didn´t see her, was when she was at drugdealer house but thats at start really, are you using the new release!?

havn´t found out everything since bugs keep me from having a ok time with the game. still trying to figure out molly at graveyard seems there a stop in event after some time, but i suspect it to be end event in this release:unsure: or i fcked up someplace again,

and by libby not sure since im still playing.
the fixes sofar thx to above members (y)
ok, I found this one missing in line 1315 in Evette.rpy:
girl[EVETTE].inventory.has_item(clothes_evette_black_belts)>0 and
->
girl[EVETTE].inventory.has_item(clothes_evette_belts)>0 and

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there an option to talk to Mia and the other girls about Evette and her gift? I keep getting an error message and I can't talk to her because she's mad at me.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
@ Jackbite :
How much money had the dev paid to make you to leave a 5 stars review? :FacePalm:

You still know that 5 stars is the highest possible ranking and that nothing can be better than that?
If you really think this crap is worth 5 stars, then you probably haven't played a lot of such games over here. (n)

EDIT: just read what this guy said:
And you call it "minor" .. or "ignore solves problem"? - NO -> it doesnt - each exeption is content missing. And a crap game made by a messy dev who doesnt care about his own mistakes.. and a community needed to fix simplest bugs like typing errors ..... Thats a no-go
NEVER EVER worth 5 stars - not even 4

Last edited:

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I agree it is not the best game out there! (But it is more complex than most) Errors are bound to happen? But ridiculing The Game Developers Will only result in them abandoning Any future Bug fixes & updates! Remember Without their input this site would not exist?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I agree it is not the best game out there! (But it is more complex than most) Errors are bound to happen? But ridiculing The Game Developers Will only result in them abandoning Any future Bug fixes & updates! Remember Without their input this site would not exist?
i agree, but nevertheless the reviews should be honest and objective - some players just decide on reviews. This game has a great idea, but it's realized in a horrible way. So why not leave a honest constructive opinion rather than just act as this is a great game just to "please" the devs. I rather tell dev that they did crap (in my opinion) than make them "feel good" so that they dont even see the big issues and think its all fine - which it clearly is NOT.
If (just saying: IF !!!) the dev decides to change and rework the whole project, you always can change/update your review, but you shouldnt do a review just to be nice to someone imho

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
@ Jackbite :
How much money had the dev paid to make you to leave a 5 stars review? :FacePalm:
it's dev himself. :p

I agree partially but this is his 3rd game where he doesn't fix bugs etc. No idea how he tests game before releasing it.

Reactions: joe316
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes