VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.21 Cheats] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

V3RC3RYX

Sep 8, 2020
Sad Libby Fix Hint (Sort Of)

Finally found a hint to fix sad Libby after her breakup with Brett. Been a long time since I played. I booted up an old save. After certain steps I forgot(It's a really old save) after her breakup, Libby will be drunk in the kitchen sobbing about Brett. The next day talk to Evette she will tell you to talk to Mia her friend to get in contact with her brother Ted or William (It starts off as William and ends up as Ted when you interact with him). Ted will be outside Mia's apartment at a certain time.

The trigger time might be early morning towards evening I did not explore that.
The requirement is that you have to save Ted/William from the Police Chief.
And swap the evidence from Detective Lux's office.

Hopefully someone could continue the hunt.

Ted will give a picture of mplly and brett and somehow that worsens it.

May there be a sherpa to make a walkthrough cause sandboxish stuff and multi choice questions are my weaknesses.

Sorry for the rant,

Last edited:

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
May there be a sherpa to make a walkthrough cause sandboxish stuff and multi choice questions are my weaknesses.
In case you missed the tag, this game is abandoned and the author/dev went on to work on a third version 'Sugar & Spice', leaving both the first 2 versions unfinished messes full of bugs. He was alternating the updates between 'Sugar & Spice' and a game called 'Harem Camp' that he started (he's great at starting projects, just usually abandons them to start another once the bugs add up and he can't fix them), but I seem to recall that he just announced starting yet another new project (without completing any of the existing ones)...

At this point, nobody expects this game to get any more updates or ever even get fixed, and most expect that Sugar and Spice will probably end up the same way - unfinished and bug-ridden.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

V3RC3RYX

Sep 8, 2020
In case you missed the tag, this game is abandoned and the author/dev went on to work on a third version 'Sugar & Spice', leaving both the first 2 versions unfinished messes full of bugs. He was alternating the updates between 'Sugar & Spice' and a game called 'Harem Camp' that he started (he's great at starting projects, just usually abandons them to start another once the bugs add up and he can't fix them), but I seem to recall that he just announced starting yet another new project (without completing any of the existing ones)...

At this point, nobody expects this game to get any more updates or ever even get fixed, and most expect that Sugar and Spice will probably end up the same way - unfinished and bug-ridden.

my bad.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
i know it's abandoned but would like to play what's available if anybody could provide a download link for PC version, pretty pls? TYVM for your help!

thomasjay414

Apr 2, 2020
i know it's abandoned but would like to play what's available if anybody could provide a download link for PC version, pretty pls? TYVM for your help!
I found a good link for Mega for pc, on Page 27 of this thread.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
im very SURE Brett is a VIRUS in this game... he always there.. i can't get rid of him..

Libby is loop watch tv loop, massage loop... museum loop

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes