4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Can someone explain to me what Mind Break stat actually does? Is it a check against being allowed to put her in Non-consent situations? Can you make her a total slut without increasing the corruption and mind break stats together?
The mind stat is basically her self-esteem. The lower it is, the more "willing" Lara is to do lewd stuff. I put "willing" in " because it's more like coercion and close to non-con. Unlike in the corruption route she isn't really enjoying it, and more or less just endures it because her mind isn't strong enough to resist. It's also easier to manipulate her with a low mind. Also corruption and mind are independent from each other, you can combine them but don't have to. My main save for example has high trust, low mind and low corruption and I was able to choose both the romance and mind path at the end of chapter 5.
After chapter 5, once her "fate" is determined for the rest of the game, she is sort of broken and completely obedient to the MC and does whatever he tells her too, including the 3some with the guards in chapter 6 when you are on the mind route.

Last edited:

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
The mind stat is basically her self-esteem. The lower it is, the more "willing" Lara is to do lewd stuff. I put "willing" in " because it's more like coercion and close to non-con. Unlike in the corruption route she isn't really enjoying it, and more or less just endures it because her mind isn't strong enough to resist. It's also easier to manipulate her with a low mind. Also corruption and mind are independent from each other, you can combine them but don't have to. My main save for example has high trust, low mind and low corruption and I was able to choose both the romance and mind path at the end of chapter 5.
After chapter 5, when her "fate" is determined for the rest of the game, she is sort of broken and completely obedient to the MC and does whatever he tells her too, including the 3some with the guards in chapter 6 when you are on the mind route.
How do you actually lower mind though?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
How do you actually lower mind though?
If I remember correctly, the most efficient way is to undermine her authority in dialogues and make her dependent on you by telling her she's useless on her own. Also certain sex scenes lower her mind, for example the one with the fat boss in chapter 4.

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
If I remember correctly, the most efficient way is to undermine her authority in dialogues and make her dependent on you by telling her she's useless on her own. Also certain sex scenes lower her mind, for example the one with the fat boss in chapter 4.
Alright, thanks for the info

colorange

Mar 11, 2020
i also want to ask you how to cheat in the poker game, that cheating button can't be pressed all the time.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Shouted the developer on the pirate site. I have already written to the developer and offered a translation into Russian. I never got an answer.
Someone saved you from lots of trouble it seems. You should be thankful.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Shouted the developer on the pirate site. I have already written to the developer and offered a translation into Russian. I never got an answer.
Well... I was being truly honest about proud (too much of a boomer heart to speak on the 'always sarcastic mode' of the internets). I mean, if someone goes through the trouble of using a tool to rebuild the binaries adding support to a different language and charset, it means people are really enjoying the game around the world.

The translation support via xml files the game offers is limited to character dialogs anyways and don't cover most of the UI. I'm going to push the xml files to a github repository, making it easy for anyone who is up to create new translations.

* and I played my share of bootlegs in the past :HideThePain:

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes