4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As always the romance path is always worth playing for and this delivered yet again amazing scene with Lara :love: I really enjoyed this update even if it was on the short side.

Reactions: Madness-101

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
Please update the images on the main page. It is a very common mistake not to be aware of replacing these images as the game progresses and they do not do the game justice at all. They do not encourage the new player to try this game at all. I see this in many other games and the truth is that it bothers me because surely I have missed great developers for not being careful with kind of details. Although this is not on my favorites list, it does generate enough interest for me to continue downloading it after each update, because graphically it is superior to many others and the animations have spectacular details. Sex scenes are really good and game system is more than ok. congratulations to the developer

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I haven't played through the whole game yet, but it does look promising. It reminds me of the
old school Sierra games. The MC does look pretty dumb wearing his sunglasses in the house though.
That definitely need to be changed if possible. Hopefully the game keeps getting better with newer
updates. Pretty good renders of the female characters.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a cg rip or a way to unlock gallery available? Kind of want to see if the good stuff worth these painfuly slow transitions.:unsure:

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes