4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
MAC version usually comes after a few days of the WIN release. It will be uploaded when it comes out.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I died 3 times: - and received 3 trophies.
1-when I went alone and didn't get my guns,
2 - when Lara and I didn't get our guns together.
3 - when Lara alone didn't get her guns.
So I died of dysentery III times..
Did I miss something?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
what are you trieng to tell with this pictore
That i can't play the game after downloading it
ok next time please add an description of what's going on
to me it seams you don't have write/read access to the folder you have extracted the game to
try to extract it directly to c drive
so it looks like this
C:\grh-v0.6.2-winx86

but again i am not sure
you have clicked the url/html file inside the game folder
but why you get that error i don't know
it should lead you to The architects patreon page

are you trying to start the game with some kind of a program
cos then you have clicked the wrong file

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I died 3 times: - and received 3 trophies.
1-when I went alone and didn't get my guns,
2 - when Lara and I didn't get our guns together.
3 - when Lara alone didn't get her guns.
So I died of dysentery III times..
Did I miss something?
These are "non canon" endings. The trophies name are just an mostly known by the meme.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michel Mak

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Hey,
Could anyone post a save (and directory where I suppose to put it) just before Research of the Goddess?
This save system is fucked up and autosaves everytime your load something (why, for fuck sake, why?!) and now I learned I should click on "Collect" :(

Please, help.

EDIT: I'll be glad if it'll be over 40 TRUST and CORRUPTION ;)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
if u refer to Lara Croft tomb raider
then it was core design and not sierra there made the first TR games
No, I'm not referring to Lara Croft. I never played the original's and can't compare them.
I played a lot of the old school Sierra games and it just reminded me of them.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No, I'm not referring to Lara Croft. I never played the original's and can't compare them.
I played a lot of the old school Sierra games and it just reminded me of them.
Well, there is a series of old school Sierra* games about Indiana Jones (the old school Lara). So, everything fits !

* Lucas Arts, to be picky. But the mostly the same spirit!

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Well, there is a series of old school Sierra* games about Indiana Jones (the old school Lara). So, everything fits !

* Lucas Arts, to be picky. But the mostly the same spirit!
Yes it is. I had a bunch of the Sierra games and Lucas Arts games years ago. I loved solving
the different puzzles and searching for the different clues to progress in the game. Yours is
very similar which makes it unique compared to 90% of the adult games that I've played
over the last year. Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to see what future updates
are like.

catmeow64

May 25, 2020
With new game updates, do I have to replay the game to get access to the gallery or can I use previous save files?

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
[Цитата= " Тупидо, должность: 3549341, участник: 878674"]
Есть ли какой-либо способ или код для изменения Основного пути/маршрута? (Разум, Доверие...)
[/ЦИТАТА]

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
The mind stat is basically her self-esteem. The lower it is, the more "willing" Lara is to do lewd stuff. I put "willing" in " because it's more like coercion and close to non-con. Unlike in the corruption route she isn't really enjoying it, and more or less just endures it because her mind isn't strong enough to resist. It's also easier to manipulate her with a low mind. Also corruption and mind are independent from each other, you can combine them but don't have to. My main save for example has high trust, low mind and low corruption and I was able to choose both the romance and mind path at the end of chapter 5.
After chapter 5, once her "fate" is determined for the rest of the game, she is sort of broken and completely obedient to the MC and does whatever he tells her too, including the 3some with the guards in chapter 6 when you are on the mind route.
Is there a 'better' way to play the game? ie Low mind vs High mind. I don't personally care for the 'broken and completely obedient', too abusive and close to, if not, rape/ non-con. The game gets close to that with the actions of the MC tricking 'Lara'. [How valid is the 'Romance' route if 'Lara' is being manipulated/deceived?] While I don't so much mind the 'corruption' route, the other goes too far for my personal preference.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a 'better' way to play the game? ie Low mind vs High mind. I don't personally care for the 'broken and completely obedient', too abusive and close to, if not, rape/ non-con. The game gets close to that with the actions of the MC tricking 'Lara'. [How valid is the 'Romance' route if 'Lara' is being manipulated/deceived?] While I don't so much mind the 'corruption' route, the other goes too far for my personal preference.
No, there is no "good" or "bad" way to play the game. Just do what feels right. That's the beauty of this game, you have an actual choice and not just a "yes/no" question before a sex scene. Personally I prefer the mind and trust routes, mainly because most female protagonist games only have a corruption route so I like the change. You can also mix trust/mind/corruption or concentrate solely on one path, that's up to you. Only until chapter 5 though, then you have to choose one path and Lara's behaviour changes drastically depending on your choice.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes