4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Why is all the dialogue and options seems like placeholders? Everything is like one or two words inside brackets almost summarizing what that sentence was about I'm guessing. Is there supposed to be full dialogue?
This happens when the game can't open the xml dialog files located in the folder "Goons Raid Her_Data\StreamingAssets\strings\english" relative to the executable. The installation might be corrupted, or somehow the 'language' setting is pointing to an invalid translation (check the "language" setting in the file "C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her\_config.json.txt").

Dang, the trophies aren't retroactive. Sucks.
Story progression trophies and the "Violated Heroine" are supposed to be retroactive. However, at this moment, only at the beginning of chapter 5 the there's a point where prior story trophies are activated. The plan is to make this happen at the start of each chapter later.

Reactions: Michel Mak

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
I've been putting off playing this game for a long time but finally tried it and this is some good shit.

Thank you for your work.

justinaames69

May 14, 2017
This happens when the game can't open the xml dialog files located in the folder "Goons Raid Her_Data\StreamingAssets\strings\english" relative to the executable. The installation might be corrupted, or somehow the 'language' setting is pointing to an invalid translation (check the "language" setting in the file "C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her\_config.json.txt").
I re-downloaded/installed and also checked that the config json file has a language field of "english," but it still isnt coming up with dialogue. Not sure what else could be happening.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I re-downloaded/installed and also checked that the config json file has a language field of "english," but it still isnt coming up with dialogue. Not sure what else could be happening.
Can you post the game logfile? It's at C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her\output_log.txt

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,
I have a question.
I had to switch computer and made a backup save on my ext hard drive and passed it to a new computer.
I also made the backup of the folder C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect with the saves.
My issue is that when I start playing on the new PC from my last save I lost all my trophies and I can't replay any scene in the gallery.
Everything is placed as it should, and I can play the game from the saves.
Is there a way to retrive that from my previous PC?

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi,
I have a question.
I had to switch computer and made a backup save on my ext hard drive and passed it to a new computer.
I also made the backup of the folder C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect with the saves.
My issue is that when I start playing on the new PC from my last save I lost all my trophies and I can't replay any scene in the gallery.
Everything is placed as it should, and I can play the game from the saves.
Is there a way to retrive that from my previous PC?
If you know how to use the registry editor, open regedit and right click to export this key/folder to a .reg file:
1591015255977.png

Then double click to import the .reg file in the new computer.
Unity UserPrefs uses the registry by default on windows which is something I really don't like. I may try to change this in the future.

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
If you know how to use the registry editor, open regedit and right click to export this key/folder to a .reg file:
View attachment 677396

Unity UserPrefs uses the registry by default on windows which is something I really don't like. I may try to change this in the future.
Thank you for the information!
It's now working.
Continue the good work.

Reactions: Michel Mak

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
View attachment 677396

good to know but you can only do this if you bought a new pc
if you like me have done a reset of pc
then it's to late if you don't have a backup of that reg file

so it's clearly the best if it's was wrote to the savefile

and why do we see this message when we started a new game from latest version 6,2
11.jpg

Last edited:

philyb

May 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game over was one of my favourite scenes, even if you didn't see anything. I would be cool if he went back to add stuff like this in and more bad ends, even if its just simple stuff like being trained into the boss's wife.

Reactions: Echbert

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
As for the a little bonus from The Architect 's patreon
Damn - that would be awesome to see the aftermath of fully submitting to mr russianguy and watch at least one scene with Lara as Sveta :D But not as it is in the other games - with currupted girl, that is happy to be fucked again ("Master please fuck me" duuuh :rolleyes:), but with a little struggling Lara that didn't accept her fate, but is forced to do it :D I think we'll all apreciate that little "DLC" after the game is finished. Pretty please :3

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes