4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I quoted him in the original post and I've checked it and corrected it by saying Mia can be controlled.
That wasn't what he asked about and besides why quote me implying i didn't knew what i was talking about? :oops:
I am done, this is going in circles and off topic in the thread...

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Huh, If there are no more exploration areas, I wonder if that means we'll revisit the other country or if we're just gonna get one final manor chapter.
Did I ever said there wouldn't be no more explorations areas ? (not trying to be sarcastic, I honestly don't remember)
Anyways, I had an idea for a new area for this chapter 6 that I think could be interesting.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Did I ever said there wouldn't be no more explorations areas ? (not trying to be sarcastic, I honestly don't remember)
Anyways, I had an idea for a new area for this chapter 6 that I think could be interesting.
From your developer's diary posted above:

" Content for the next version is on the works! This next release will feature more exciting scenes and the last exploration area planned for the game. "

But pretty sure we don't mind if you want to add some more. :whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Michel Mak

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Huh, If there are no more exploration areas, I wonder if that means we'll revisit the other country or if we're just gonna get one final manor chapter.
A Tomb perhaps or is that a bit on the obvious side? :p would be quite fitting for an ending.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes