4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Rodnon

Jun 22, 2020
really nice game i have to say and the walkthrough covers everything of the game. thanks :)

Last edited:

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
This game writing is hilarious at times.
The dig at Square Enix, the refrigerator joke and so many I forgot. Not to mention the art is so hot.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The Architect , hey man , I changed my pc but i took all my saves from my old computer, and i put the saves to the folder "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect". As a result my old saves came back and all of them is working perfectly. But all the achivements i earnt are gone:( Is there a way to bring them back? I worked so hard to unlock them all and even if i got the saves, they will be meaningless without achivements. Thanks in advance.
Think you will need to play again. :unsure:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The Architect , hey man , I changed my pc but i took all my saves from my old computer, and i put the saves to the folder "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect". As a result my old saves came back and all of them is working perfectly. But all the achivements i earnt are gone:( Is there a way to bring them back? I worked so hard to unlock them all and even if i got the saves, they will be meaningless without achivements. Thanks in advance.
Hi! I explained in this post how to recorver trophies in another PC:
https://f95zone.to/threads/goons-raid-her-v0-6-2-the-architect.25782/post-3585948

Reactions: Nulldev

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Hi thank you for your reply but that solution requires info from old pc that is impossible in my case since my old pc is gone for good.
The information is enough for you to unlock any and every trophy actually, if you follow the instruction and then edit data somewhere in the middle.
That being said trophies don't act as a way to access the scenes so apart for a memory of what you did or missed they add very little.

So depending on why you want to unlock the trophies, you can either use regedit to get everything, or to attempt reconstructing your history based on your memory.
EDIT: Just had an actual look at the entries and it's not as obvious as I thought it may be so unless you are the Architect you won't be able to edit that easily. But it was interesting to see the name of some of the entries. Gives a good insight on what inspires the dev.

Reminds me I still haven't found bad endings D & G. Any pointer?

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The information is enough for you to unlock any and every trophy actually, if you follow the instruction and then edit data somewhere in the middle.
good to know but you can only do this if you bought a new pc
if you like me have done a reset of pc
then it's to late if you don't have a backup of that reg file
I don't have a backup of that reg file. Do you know a way to use those instructions without having that reg file?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I don't have a backup of that reg file. Do you know a way to use those instructions without having that reg file?
The file is only a way to backup or move information. In your case you just have to play the game once so that is creates the entries in the registry. Then go to the place mentioned in the instructions and edit directly. No need to go via a file.
But as I said in my edit, the structure is not as obvious as it often is, so it may be hard to figure it out.
Also, if you've never used regedit, I'd advise you not to try anything as you could make terrible mistakes.

Reactions: RedGlow

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Do the trophies even do anything? Like unlock actual content? Because if they're just a pride thing, I don't see it as worth fucking up your game to get back. I get the feeling that they were put in to be funny and parody the trophy concept itself.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do the trophies even do anything? Like unlock actual content? Because if they're just a pride thing, I don't see it as worth fucking up your game to get back. I get the feeling that they were put in to be funny and parody the trophy concept itself.
It's done exactly how Sony does their trophies from the popup to the sound. I think it's just there for show than anything else.

Reactions: Madness-101

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They are achievements like in any other game that have them, of course this being a sexual parody of Tomb Raider they also may look as such.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes