4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I truly like this game and I have developed quite a few versions of Clara by now.

I have stumbled upon two inconsistencies (IMHO) in the latest update.

1) Violent Virgin Clara
This one is a true killer. No sex, no romance, only violence. Complete virgin in every orifice and no romancing with MC whatsoever. Corruption 5, Trust 25, Violence 85, Mind 100, Dominance 0.

In CHAPTER 6 – Infiltrating (Clara)(Neutral) she kills the village guards (makes sense) and afterwards she and MC are rather intimate and MC eats her out (the Clara deserves a reward scene). That seems a bit too intimate to me.

2) Horny Underfucked Clara
That version is rather horny, but also violent and still a complete virgin (except for the prison guard blowjob). Corruption 75, Trust 26, Violence 70, Mind 100, Dominance 0 and no romancing with MC. I know, I am a mean person for constantly teasing her and never giving it to her. For the future I hope for some kind of violent frustrated explosion for this version.

In CHAPTER 6 – Infiltrating (Clara)(Corrupted) this virgin approaches the guards and eagerly starts the DP threesome with them without any mentioning or noticing of the defloration. I know this version is horny and most underfucked, but losing her virginity this way without even mentioning it seems rather strange any maybe not intended by the Architect.
There are a lot of fixes to be done. Chapter 6 is the most complicated with lots of paths to consider. I plan to fix this in polishing versions after the main story is done.

Reactions: TiggerYou

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I had this optional censor idea since the beginning and now I just found a very simple way to do it, so it won't be a hassle. At some points in the game, some wrong turns can lead violence to happen unexpectedly (for cheap impact, of course), so the censor is just a simple pixelation fail safe mechanism.
Guro has several flavors and that Tomb Raider video I posted has several examples of them in a softcore fashion. It's totally understandable that it can offend, or worse, turn off some players. So I'll just try a quick and dirty solution as always...
Since this isn't a weeb game, maybe call it "gore" instead of "guro"?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A path i would love to see is "Horny Violent Clara", she's pretty much a full on dominant woman who takes what she wants, when she wants, from whoever she wants, and if Rick is teasing her it absolutely blows up in his face. Enjoy the game as is but think this would add some nice variety that would make it worth another playthrough.

Those inconsitencies are something i noticed, but I assume it's because the chapter is still kinda in Beta(only one section partially finished), so little details were missed.
Yeah i also want to see a corrupt and violent (C)Lara. I will try it once the game is completed. For now i am on the romance with high corrption path (mind, trust and corruption all very high). :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For all those nice gentlemen, who obviously have never played any Tomb Raider series and arrive in this discussion by shooting more or less bullshit.
I actually wonder if many have actually played the game the violence ain't restricted to just the bad guys or death Lara herself gets pretty violent you see that in the game and it's quite possibly one of the better scenes when she goes on full-on violent mode.

Some basic violence scenes like punching and shooting are definitely not turn off in any kind(rather worst scenes of violence happens in movies and we watch them) but they just add to the adventure part of a exploration game...
Again it happens I couldn't imagine a Tomb Raider game without it.

Reactions: Madness-101

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice looking forward to it I wonder what the pet will be something we've encountered on previous Tomb Raider games?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there supposed to be any sound ? The game is mute for me..
While you are in-game check the sound icon on your device and open your volume mixer and see if anything is disabled. If that doesn't work you might need to check if your audio drivers are up to date.

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
While you are in-game check the sound icon on your device and open your volume mixer and see if anything is disabled. If that doesn't work you might need to check if your audio drivers are up to date.
Thanks, unfortunately I did all that but everything is OK. Like many others, I don't have sound except for foot steps later in the game. Is there music or sound effet in the beginning ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thanks, unfortunately I did all that but everything is OK. Like many others, I don't have sound except for foot steps later in the game. Is there music or sound effet in the beginning ?
No music it's pretty much just sound effects and voice effects from Lara.

Panda1234

Jul 17, 2018
View attachment 375508

Overview:
At the moment I'm starting to work on a parody game called Goons Raid Her, featuring a simplified mechanics of classic adventure games with exploration, action and adventure! A guy is hired by her to help in the quest to find an ancient artifact. However, things will get twisted as he learns her secrets and receives another mysterious offer.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-24
Release Date: 2020-05-24
Developer: The Architect
Previous Games: - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough

Patrik Thanks for the link

View attachment 246601 View attachment 246602 View attachment 246603 View attachment 246604 View attachment 246605 View attachment 246606 View attachment 246607
is this game abandoned?

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes