4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Too bad the update isn't this weekend.
I prefer to wait longer and have more content. From spending on fast. But in relation to other artists, it seems so fast. For some you have to wait 2 years and you still have to pay a monthly tribute. Here you have for free

Reactions: Mikeš63

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is not really true. Most developers don't abandon their games or milk their patrons while spending years with nothing to show. Those are the exception not the rule.

Anyway, i look forward to the release this week. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Madness-101

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, what a waste of time. This many updates and there's only like 4 scenes with the mc. I can only imagine all the content is on the cuck path.
The game was always going to be centered around lara dev stated this when he first started. Male is just an added bonus.
I think the dev has done alright with this. ALot of hatred towards female protag games so he incorporated a male into it aswell. It works well imo

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
The game was always going to be centered around lara dev stated this when he first started. Male is just an added bonus.
I think the dev has done alright with this. ALot of hatred towards female protag games so he incorporated a male into it aswell. It works well imo
Still the mc and still has a pathetic amount of content. if anything hes dead weight

Reactions: Caetano

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Still the mc and still has a pathetic amount of content. if anything hes dead weight
x2 vaginal sex , x3 blowjob , x1 cun. , x1 anal... And these scenes have different dialogues depends on route you choose + I am not including kissing, gropping, teasings, peeking, buttjob, lesbian scene with maid or threesome etc.

You can still find the content low with MC. It's your perspective after all.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
x2 vaginal sex , x3 blowjob , x1 cun. , x1 anal... And these scenes have different dialogues depends on route you choose + I am not including kissing, gropping, teasings, peeking, buttjob, lesbian scene with maid or threesome etc.

You can still find the content low with MC. It's your perspective after all.
many of those are parts of the same scenes. I haven played the other path but how about you post all the scenes in that, if its less i'll concede. I just felt like playing for the mc locked me out of the majority of content and feels really limited compared to everything I avoided.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
many of those are parts of the same scenes. I haven played the other path but how about you post all the scenes in that, if its less i'll concede. I just felt like playing for the mc locked me out of the majority of content and feels really limited compared to everything I avoided.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, you need to corrupt Clara in order to see some of these scenes. You cannot expect to fuck her ass while she is virgin.. (Just remembered Sara from Milfy City XD ) fuck it.. Shit happens :D

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

Btw, you need to corrupt Clara in order to see some of these scenes. You cannot expect to fuck her ass while she is virgin.. (Just remembered Sara from Milfy City XD ) fuck it.. Shit happens :D
Yes, without proper preparations, shit happens at anal sex :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't bother, he is known for going around threads just to complain about games content. :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes