4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Can't get the Trophy "Wicked Guardians I", seems to be broken or saves not working. Ran all three paths: Romance, all three paths on first guardian with Lara "helping out" and still not getting it.

Last edited:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Can't get the Trophy "Wicked Guardians I", seems to be borken or saves not working. Ran all three paths: Romance, all three paths on first guardian with Lara "helping out" and still not getting it.
Confirmed bug. :( Added to the list

Reactions: Michel Mak

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The Architect Think i am being super retarded played through several times can only find one hot scene and that blooming snake is a bitch to kill. Knowing you games aswell as i do there has to be a easier way to kill the snake but im just not seeing it.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
The Architect Think i am being super retarded played through several times can only find one hot scene and that blooming snake is a bitch to kill. Knowing you games aswell as i do there has to be a easier way to kill the snake but im just not seeing it.
There's a lever to the far right. Test it and you'll see what happens to solid snake

Reactions: Painkillers

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for posting this. I thought I'd started supporting this dev on patreon a long time ago, but fixed it now.

This is all pure genius.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
WALKTHROUGH

Walkthrough for the version 0.6.1.

It is hosted because of the size limit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Google Drive

SAVES

Saves for version 0.6.1

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/671401_SAVES.zip

OTHERS

When I press escape nothing happens.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Unless you want the trophy for kicking its ass, there is indeed a way (the other trophy that is pet related).
Look around before picking up the flower... (if you need more specific help let me know)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes