4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Not gonna lie the fact that the phone was always pointed to the left threw me off for ages. I assumed the compass would be based on the phone not the viewpoint.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
question what band are singing/playing at the start in the menu?
Bloodhound Gang (the music name is Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo ;) ) Their entire discography is a perfect soundtrack for my games. Search this music video on YouTube then come back thank me.

I don't own the rights, but I also don't have any hopes to make this game 'commercial' anyways.

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
For whatever reason the audio in game doesn't work for me despite working in the past. Any advice? Volume on volume mixer is up, as well as in the settings, and my drivers are up to date as well.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
Loved this update. LOL no, I really laughed out loud at rick and the old guys conversations. Great job can't wait for next one.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Loved this update. LOL no, I really laughed out loud at rick and the old guys conversations. Great job can't wait for next one.
i wonder if our old friend will get a reward from dear Clara for all his help, though i certainly suspect he knows more about the cave then he's leading on.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
People if you looking to the North then the West will to be your left and to your right East. Very easy to navigate the cave like this. :cool:

=======================================

what are the 2 hot scenes? Can only find one
Each guardian has one scene.

i wonder if our old friend will get a reward from dear Clara for all his help, though i certainly suspect he knows more about the cave then he's leading on.
While he was mostly used as comedy relief i also got a feeling he is hiding something. :unsure:

=======================

Both scenes were hot and it was nice to see that Rick was necessary for one of them.

Nice to see we are entering the more fantastical parts of Tomb Raider with some strange plants growning in a cave, big mushrooms and giant snakes. Plus there is someone else lurking in the cave other than the old man.

By the way, (C)Lara is probably with 100 of fertility after breathing the fungi spores twice. :p :love:

Look forward to the next update. (y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Male protagonist??
I think Female protagonist.
Actually it should have both tags since you play with (C)Lara and Rick.

Bloodhound Gang (the music name is Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo ;) ) Their entire discography is a perfect soundtrack for my games. Search this music video on YouTube then come back thank me.

I don't own the rights, but I also don't have any hopes to make this game 'commercial' anyways.
Seriously, you should be careful with copyrighted music. :unsure:

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Is the 2nd guardian scene really just Lara touching the statue and the fire being lighted? I'm pretty sure I porked Lara twice as MC and someone here said that Laura needed to be a virg for easy access when it came to the 2nd guardian.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

Needs a disable licensed music option, did not appreciate the "surprise".

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The Architect Think i am being super retarded played through several times can only find one hot scene and that blooming snake is a bitch to kill. Knowing you games aswell as i do there has to be a easier way to kill the snake but im just not seeing it.
2 guardians = 2 hot scenes. (For Trust Route = 1 hot scene)

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I mean the options are romance, mind break, and neutral. And why would you convince someone you've already corrupted lmao
i see .............
If in romance route mean both go through guard, than my save won't trigger that option.
If in romance route mean reward Lara after guard, than my save won't trigger that option.

And is there any one can teach me how to change route by edit save file ?

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
what is the scene if lara is a virgin? also anyone know how to get the last trophy something about making lara take it?

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes