4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

berny

Jun 8, 2017
This is one of my favourite adult games but this update was a bit underwhelming, at least the sexy bits. Hope it was just the calm before the storm. :)

akkeji and everybody else having trouble with the maze: it's right, left, left, right. (the compass changes after each crossroad)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is one of my favourite adult games but this update was a bit underwhelming, at least the sexy bits. Hope it was just the calm before the storm. :)

akkeji and everybody else having trouble with the maze: it's right, left, left, right. (the compass changes after each crossroad)
You just need to pay attention to where the north is pointing. I am surprised so many people seem to not understand that.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Stupid question, if you use the dildo as a lever to get that scene, do you lose it permanently or can you get another one? Seems like it's not really worth it since you lose out on another scene later......

EDIT Is there any console command that can put it back in your inventory if you can't replace it?

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
While he was mostly used as comedy relief i also got a feeling he is hiding something. :unsure:
i'm guessing there is a lost tribe that lives in the cave and he is one of their leaders, or at least somebody tasked on finding new gals for the fertility goddess.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Bloodhound Gang (the music name is Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo ;) ) Their entire discography is a perfect soundtrack for my games. Search this music video on YouTube then come back thank me.

I don't own the rights, but I also don't have any hopes to make this game 'commercial' anyways.
Commercial or not doesn't matter, assuming this game ever made it on there record companies radar, which I highly doubt, you would very quickly receive a cease and desist with threat of court proceedings since I doubt they would want there music associated with this kind of game..... but then who knows they might even be fans XD

Side note I know this game is quite tough to make with all the animations and puzzles but for the love of god please going forward if you make other games release full chapters rather then chapters in parts it's so irritating to start playing another chapter and just when your getting into it ....... To be continued.

Hell ask the rest of the community I guarantee most of us would rather wait longer for a full chapter.

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
Bloodhound Gang (the music name is Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo ;) ) Their entire discography is a perfect soundtrack for my games. Search this music video on YouTube then come back thank me.

I don't own the rights, but I also don't have any hopes to make this game 'commercial' anyways.
Thanks you soo much couldent remove that song in my head now i can add it to my daily playlist much love

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The Architect , Trust route with high violance treats Clara like she is virgin and touching the guardian statue activates itself instantly without a scene. However, Clara is not virgin.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes