4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Well as i said before, TheArchitect never disappoints us with his exceptional creation... the new update really takes the game to a new level of adventure.. well done mate on the 2 guardian scenes(y)...
but there were certain scenes missing which i hoped to see in this new update such as -
1) a sex scene with the village elder as he did deserve something of all the help he is giving.
2) I know that we already have seen our most favorite DP scene but a nude scene/pussy penetration with the guardian or somewhere with someone in the cave would have been a pleasant surprise.

Well this are just my recommendations that i felt were missing... but the rest is as usual just the best.. a masterpiece indeed..
really waiting for the next update now to find out about our mysterious person and offcourse more interesting scenes with some pregnancy suprise:p
Keep up the good work TheArchitect (y)

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Undoubtedly one of the best games. Good graphics, nice gameplay and a sexy protagonist, what else?
... and Well-written, great storyline with multiple option paths and good sense of humor too... where else do you hear about quantum physics in a sexy game ? :D :love:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What a way to end the update I loved the handjob scene between Lara and the MC :love: the music at the start is also a nice feature just wish it didn't end I know look forward to the next update and to whatever is behind that door.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hey, btw, can you do the End so, that Lara fells total in Love with the MC, so that Mia is excluded, that damn dominant Bitch?
Thx

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I'm 100% sure this has been asked already but I don't know what to search the thread for: does the MC actually get to fuck Lara or is it just the various goons she encounters jumping on her?

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes