4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The Architect , Trust route with high violance treats Clara like she is virgin and touching the guardian statue activates itself instantly without a scene. However, Clara is not virgin.
Weird. The 'virgin check' used in this point is the same on other points of the game. If you not mind posting the save file I can check what's happening.

Reactions: Michel Mak

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I didn't keep Clara virgin. That's the issue. I also got the trophy but i shouldn't get it.

The Architect
Here is the save just before activation for the last statue guardian.
I am on the exact same route and had the same glitch happening
Bug confirmed. Thanks! (Chapter 5 romance missionary scene was not accounted in 'virgin check')
Fix will come in a patch along with the Mac version

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Here's my question.
I died when I went alone to the thugs, then Lara died, and we were together-also died.
Then we died in the cave - everything is normal there.
Снимок.JPG Снимок.JPG With thugs what did I miss??

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Here's my question.
I died when I went alone to the thugs, then Lara died, and we were together-also died.
Then we died in the cave - everything is normal there.
View attachment 732507 View attachment 732507 With thugs what did I miss??
This is one specific to to the mind broke path. You also seem to be missing the XML trophy description entries. An incomplete translation?

• Thinking Face

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Bug confirmed. Thanks! (Chapter 5 romance missionary scene was not accounted in 'virgin check')
Fix will come in a patch along with the Mac version
Hey The Architect , since chapter 5 passed and i don't have any past saves. Even if you fix this, my clara will still remain as virgin. Is there a way to fix this via console?

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey The Architect , since chapter 5 passed and i don't have any past saves. Even if you fix this, my clara will still remain as virgin. Is there a way to fix this via console?
Just loading the save you sent will be enough. The information is in the save file, it's just not being used in the check.

When the girl urinates her shorts, she should be wet for a few more shots.
I agree. Didn't implement like this because of... time. Maybe in more polished versions after the story is completed.

Last edited:

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Cant start the game in the menu. When I click on something it ignores it. It worked fine the first time I played it but when I tried it again anything i selected didnt work. Help?

D

Deleted member 1302680

I only have one isssue with this game. It seems that if you play the game with sensible choices, the MC seems to gets no to little action.

Reactions: goodlewd2
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes