4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The scenes involving anal with Lara happen for the first time in chapter 4 with the soldier (Josh Stone :ROFLMAO:). I don't remember anything related to butt stuff in chapter 3.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The scenes involving anal with Lara happen for the first time in chapter 4 with the soldier (Josh Stone :ROFLMAO:). I don't remember anything related to butt stuff in chapter 3.
Using good quality SFM characters from other games is always tempting. Mostly because I don't have to get my hands dirty with that thing called DAZ Studio.

well changing what words mean seems to be all the rage these days, so i'm sure you could easily make it happen.
Usually that happens with people offended by such words. I'm not offended, just confused about the real meaning.

Reactions: Michel Mak

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
well changing what words mean seems to be all the rage these days, so i'm sure you could easily make it happen.
Ha, I was 'literally' going to post almost the same 'exponential' answer

Usually that happens with people offended by such words. I'm not offended, just confused about the real meaning.
That, or people lack understanding and culture. We live in a world where anyone can make up their definition or use any word for anything. Good luck to us all getting along if we can't understand each other...

Reactions: Bigapee

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me what Answers i have to give her, so that she get a better Mood, by the West,East,South etc?
Tysm
You need to pick the right books before that as well Book 2&3 The Goddess of the Andes II Fertility Worship and Beyond
The Goddess of the Andes III Ancient Text of the Andes
It's East, North, West, North.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
You need to pick the right books before that as well Book 2&3 The Goddess of the Andes II Fertility Worship and Beyond
The Goddess of the Andes III Ancient Text of the Andes
It's East, North, West, North.
Thanks, got it now, damn, huh, why the Game Ends in the Jungle when she Loves him and got Sex with him???
I thought that Game is completed? Oh my....
Tysm

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I gave her the Name Lara Croft, cause she deserves that Name in any Way, she is so cute, but Lara Croft have more massive Boobs, bigger ones.
And the only Thing, what disturbs me , is that every ugly fuckin Guy may Use her like a Who...e! :mad:
Especially that ugly fat Boss Guy, who wanted to sell her, if i were Lara, i would kill the fat Pig!

• Angry
Reactions: Rauls and Mormont

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I gave her the Name Lara Croft, cause she deserves that Name in any Way, she is so cute, but Lara Croft have more massive Boobs, bigger ones.
And the only Thing, what disturbs me , is that every ugly fuckin Guy may Use her like a Who...e! :mad:
Especially that ugly fat Boss Guy, who wanted to sell her, if i were Lara, i would kill the fat Pig!
Massive boobs

1594752692559.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey Mormont, what Game is that shows up LORD COMMANDER with that Girls Face like lara Crofts?
Is that another Game, would be awesome.
TYSM Friend

What i forgot, are there any other completed Games like Peasant´s Quest or Farmers Dream, where i not only surposed to read and read until my Eyes pop out???
Thx
The Lara Croft face on my sig is from Rise of The Tomb Raider the second game in the new trilogy.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes