4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
From your developer's diary posted above:

" Content for the next version is on the works! This next release will feature more exciting scenes and the last exploration area planned for the game. "

But pretty sure we don't mind if you want to add some more.:whistle::whistle:
Oh. I thought it was implied that I said there wouldn't be no more exploration areas before that post o_O. Communication failure!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Luka85

Jun 17, 2018
You can't see the folder? try these steps and then search for it see if it shows up then

1. Go to Windows Explorer.
  2. Open the C: drive.
  3. Click Organize on the menu bar.
  4. Select Folder and Search options.
  5. Select the View tab.
  6. Under Files and Folders > Hidden files and folders, select the option to Show hidden files, folders and drives.
  7. Click OK.
Found all..thanks dude!

Reactions: Mormont

Randy69

Oct 20, 2017
How do I give my guns or magazines to the guards in chapter 6? I've tried the scene 20 times and the only thing I can do is die, or draw both guns and kill the dudes.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I am loving the game so far. I've made it to chapter V tonight after a couple of hours, and I tried to do as many things I can to get the different scenes before the next chapter, but when going to visit the gallery to 'enjoy' myself a bit, I noticed that there is no commentary with none of the scenes, which is a bit sad. Half of wanting to rewatch a certain scene is reading the commentary alongside the animation, and maybe even making different choices within it as well. I know putting that within the scene would diminish the replay value of the campaign, but it would make the gallery a lot more enjoyable to go through an enjoy personally. It's just a suggestion is all. At least just putting the commentary alone, depending on the stats you got for that chapter would be very nice, or implementing an option whether you wish to watch a high corrupt/trust/mind scene, or a low corrupt/trust/mind scene, ya know?

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Oh. I thought it was implied that I said there wouldn't be no more exploration areas before that post o_O. Communication failure!
The Architect - Definitely one of my favorite games. I loved the DP in the latest update - fantastic. I am hoping there will continue to be a corruption path or better yet, a non-complicit (trying to avoid words that may offend folks) option. Keep up the great work, I look forward to the next update.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wouldn't be a Tomb Raider game without it but I'd rather be surprised with this Goddess reveal, just a wild guess Amanda:unsure:

Reactions: Madness-101

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
The Architect

Love this game. Hope everything is well in your part of the world with all that's been happening. Stay Safe!!!

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here!!!

TiggerYou

WhiskeyJack

Apr 19, 2018
I need help, I cant leave advance after I check her hands at the beginning... walkthrough says to tap arrow but no arrow is showing

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The Architect , hey man , I changed my pc but i took all my saves from my old computer, and i put the saves to the folder "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect". As a result my old saves came back and all of them is working perfectly. But all the achivements i earnt are gone:( Is there a way to bring them back? I worked so hard to unlock them all and even if i got the saves, they will be meaningless without achivements. Thanks in advance.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes