4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
May 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to overcome the shooting game in Chapter 4? because I'm playing it with my laptop but it's hell to pass it.

Edit: Someone would be so kind as to pass me a save after the shooting episode 4 because I have tried several times but I can't pass it

Last edited:

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to overcome the shooting game in Chapter 4? because I'm playing it with my laptop but it's hell to pass it.

Edit: Someone would be so kind as to pass me a save after the shooting episode 4 because I have tried several times but I can't pass it
Try to shoot at the green areas when the guards are not visible.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just played this game and have to say it is quite good.

Hot sex scenes with a bit of story moving the plot forward.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
No, there is no "good" or "bad" way to play the game. Just do what feels right. That's the beauty of this game, you have an actual choice and not just a "yes/no" question before a sex scene. Personally I prefer the mind and trust routes, mainly because most female protagonist games only have a corruption route so I like the change. You can also mix trust/mind/corruption or concentrate solely on one path, that's up to you. Only until chapter 5 though, then you have to choose one path and Lara's behaviour changes drastically depending on your choice.
I agree and that's how I am playin the game. I was just thinking of any great sex scenes I might be missing. ..

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
No, I'm not referring to Lara Croft. I never played the original's and can't compare them.
I played a lot of the old school Sierra games and it just reminded me of them.
I came ot this game from years of Tomb raider. There a a few cute homages to the old game. One was a reference to locking the butler in the fridge; something you could do in an olderTR game where the butler was always following you around with a tea service. Nice in-joke.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm having difficulty finding the trophies for the dark web with love 1 and 2. Are they in the game?
yes in chapter 2 you need to take the pictures and take them with you to chapter 4
(PATH: Lose and photo session)for dark 2
in chapter 4 get the juice charger and test it for dark 1

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Are you using a trackpad? There were issues with that previously if you have a Mouse or PC controller it's much easier to get past I had trouble with it as I was using a trackpad plugged in a gamepad and passed it right away.

May 6, 2017
Are you using a trackpad? There were issues with that previously if you have a Mouse or PC controller it's much easier to get past I had trouble with it as I was using a trackpad plugged in a gamepad and passed it right away.
sadly I get tired of trying, since I'm using my laptop's touchpad (for lack of a mouse or gamepad) which turns out that trying to aim at the targets while getting out of cover is quite complicated and tedious resulting in most of the with the arrival of the reinforcements or the destroyed pistol.

Reactions: Mormont

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
sadly I get tired of trying, since I'm using my laptop's touchpad (for lack of a mouse or gamepad) which turns out that trying to aim at the targets while getting out of cover is quite complicated and tedious resulting in most of the with the arrival of the reinforcements or the destroyed pistol.
What happens is that some input drivers delay the touchpad movement while some key is pressed on the keyboard. I added an alternative control that allows you to tap (instead of hold) the 'Z' key to toggle the cover mode, making it much easier to play with a touchpad. It will be available next version.

• Love
Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

justinaames69

May 14, 2017
Why is all the dialogue and options seems like placeholders? Everything is like one or two words inside brackets almost summarizing what that sentence was about I'm guessing. Is there supposed to be full dialogue?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why is all the dialogue and options seems like placeholders? Everything is like one or two words inside brackets almost summarizing what that sentence was about I'm guessing. Is there supposed to be full dialogue?
Nope. There must be something weird going on on your end. Search the thread, maybe this issue happened before.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Bug, there should be a text there, it will be fixed in the next version I suppose.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes