4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The assisted aiming sounds like a good idea especially for those who use trackpads. It was much easier with a mouse and controller though but certainly a welcome addition.

Reactions: Madness-101

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
I can not find the way to the center of the cave on the last update ... someone please help ...thank you

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Shadowss

A further comment. If, unlike me, you don't happen to have an old version of the game lying around, you can still grab version 0.6.2 (on page 123 of this thread, post #3,445), which works fine; then apply the fix I described above

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can not find the way to the center of the cave on the last update ... someone please help ...thank you
You have to use the directions you were given it's East (Right), North(Left), West(Left), North(Right). it's pretty straight forward.

Last edited:

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Shadowss

A further comment. If, unlike me, you don't happen to have an old version of the game lying around, you can still grab version 0.6.2 (on page 123 of this thread, post #3,445), which works fine; then apply the fix I described above
No, I downloaded fresh new here on page 1 through mega. And are you sure it's post #3,445? because there are only 2,780 post/comment on this thread.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello I am new How can I open Files that I dowloaded like games
Well, you'll need software like Winrar or 7zip to extract the files you need. If you've done that go into the folder you downloaded it into and you should see an application icon in the downloaded folder just click on that and it's straight forward enough from there.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Didn't the last version end when you sorted out the two statues? If so will we be having to replay chapter 6 now that we will get the complete version or won't it matter?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Didn't the last version end when you sorted out the two statues? If so will we be having to replay chapter 6 now that we will get the complete version or won't it matter?
It will just pick up from where you left off I assume you made a save at the end of the current update? So you won't have to replay unless of course, you choose to do so.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
You can continue from where you ended the previous version, but it is adviced to start from a little earlier because bug may occurre if the last content is different in the new version.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can someone help me? the picture of the character didn't show. What should i do?
dunno what's happening in your end
have you tried a restart of level
and are you on pc or mac
if pc try to move the GRH to c drive
so your path are shorter like this
C:\grh-v0.6.4-winx86

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Can someone help me? the picture of the character didn't show. What should i do?
View attachment 770728
A bug with not rendering sprite meshes that happens on some systems. I tried the game on several different machines, but could never reproduce the problem. Unfortunately I can't fix it if I can't reproduce it. Try updating graphics driver or running on another computer.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes