4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
why???
just win the fights and other stuff and you will not see any ntr
if u loose ant do bad stuff you see ntr
so it's people's own choice about they will see it or not
Well, the tag means there is NTR, not you'll see NTR.
And even you agreed there is NTR in the game if you loose, so there should be a tag for it.
Not only because some people hateany form of it, but also because some people like it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think this game should have an ntr tag.
Not sure what was wrong with my last reply people interpret NTR differently so always going to be the case here. It's not really NTR as you are in control of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm looking forward to this next update hope it's done soon and you deserve that well-earned rest this has been great from start to finish.

Danbon350

Jul 5, 2018
What I really liked about this project was that updates were consistent and the developer maintained a constant transparency throughout. If the dev's next project also appeals to me I'll definitely contribute to the patreon.

donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
why???
just win the fights and other stuff and you will not see any ntr
if u loose ant do bad stuff you see ntr
so it's people's own choice about they will see it or not
Except for few ntr game's almost all ntr games has the same story, you control it. That's why people ask "is ntr avoidable?".

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
This game is probably one of my favorites on here, kinda wish there was more, however i cant stop playing it over to get all outcomes. Great work. kinda sad its almost over. just want it to keep going =]

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.6.4
I'm in the tunnel with lara and mc, looking at the heartbeat ... I've tried everything and nothing works.
Someone there knows the coordinates to follow .... in the book it said East, North, West, North.
This is the sequence.
1-East
2-North
3-West
4-North.
The heartbeat has a red arrow and a white arrow.
At the beginning, 1 went to the right, 2 went to the front, 3 to the left, and 4 to the front but I tried several sides never find the way out.
For the love of god, someone help please. o_O

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.6.4
I'm in the tunnel with lara and mc, looking at the heartbeat ... I've tried everything and nothing works.
Someone there knows the coordinates to follow .... in the book it said East, North, West, North.
This is the sequence.
1-East
2-North
3-West
4-North.
The heartbeat has a red arrow and a white arrow.
At the beginning, 1 went to the right, 2 went to the front, 3 to the left, and 4 to the front but I tried several sides never find the way out.
For the love of god, someone help please. o_O
I discovered :LOL:
Right directions
  • East (right)
  • North (left)
  • West (left)
  • North (right)

Reactions: Mormont
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes