4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Enjoyed the game and even though I played Sierra game back in the day I never played Tomb Raider. This was a fun corruption of that genre. The one thing I am stuck on is the mini game where you have to kill the Goddess Pet Serpent. The "Mechanism" mentioned in the WT is there but does not work. There is no option to activate it that I can figure out and I totally suck at the mini game. I cannot click fast enough. Any ideas anybody??

***Edit***

After like a bazillion tries I finally got the damn thing. I hate mini games. For anyone needing help a used an "Attack" then "Dodge" strategy that seemed to work.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Great game with incomplete endings.
I am not gonna say all the positive things because then this post would be huge.
Instead, i will say the only thing that i personally don't like.. which is incomplete ending animations. I mean endings were good as story overall but i would like to see full scene instead of a teaser. You should complete those scenes in the endings. However, you can leave them as they are right now since it is no big deal. It is still great game overall and deserves at least 4,5 star out of 5 in my book. Gratz man for finishing the game unlike many devs out there. Good luck on your next project.
EDIT: I forgot that gallery also needs texts. It is quite useless as it is.

Last edited:

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
I think I found a minor bug, when you fuck Lara in the chair the game doesn´t notice if you cum into her. So I have no chance to impregnate her in the mind route.

Sorry if someone mentioned that before, I ran a search but didn´t find it.

Good game would be even better if there was more Rick and less gross dudes.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Just discovered this game and I have to say, I wish more games of this quality would be available here. I'm at Chapter 4 atm, it pretty fun so far!

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
Can anyone give Mr. Architect's latest posts? And inspiration.
I got this one from Patreon today (links removed), it gives some further insights regarding the bugs as well... :)

"
Patch, Mac/OSX and Inspiration

Hi folks !
Hope you're enjoying the complete release! I already "collected" a set of bugs that calls for a patch release. It will probably be released in a couple of days at most.
I also apologize Mac/OSX users for the delay, but the idea is to release the Mac version already patched with the latest fixes. The release will be available very soon in the same post of the patch.

Finally, just for fun... There's no creation without inspiration, you can't write without reading a lot, you can't make adult art without... consuming too! Here's a couple of examples of how some adult art became base ideas for scenes in the game.
But my favorite one... can you remember where some of this dialog were used in the conclusion of the game ?
Peace!
"

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Finally, just for fun... There's no creation without inspiration, you can't write without reading a lot, you can't make adult art without... consuming too! Here's a couple of examples of how some adult art became base ideas for scenes in the game.
But my favorite one... can you remember where some of this dialog were used in the conclusion of the game ?
Peace!"
It reads like a redacted FBI file.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Most of this game is very well done and the animations especially are fantastic. I enjoyed my time with it and hope I'll be able to go back through it later for some different endings. I think this is definitely one of the top-tier games on the site--not least because it's actually completed instead of the usual "5 years in Patreon then we no longer hear from the developer" deals.

There are some minor bugs that aren't of any huge consequence that have already been mentioned here. I honestly only have two real complaints:

1) I hate the saving scheme. It seems unnecessarily tedious for when you want to ensure you have saves before major decisions in order to make different choices later.

2) I can only speak for the corruption path so far (because the save scheme makes experiencing everything a bit more of a slog) but the "climactic" ending seemed kind of lackluster. Without trying to spoil too much, the final scene in the cave with the "ceremony" was really very tame compared to situations Clara found herself in leading up to that point. I was kind of expecting much more depraved things to be happening by the end--and they didn't. (The crawl animation could have been exploited...not necessarily just by humans.)

Those issues aside, this was a fun game to play and a definite step up from this artist's games in the past. NOT that those games are bad in the least--this one is just so much better.

I look forward to more!

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Well, Well Done Dev, great game, some endings not to my taste, but overall great game.
Beautiful renders, nice animation, and thanks for not going melon size on the boobs like so many Devs do.
I would love to see a part 2 to this game, there are so many wonders out in the world Lara has yet to find, but, I would love to see more lesbian scenes with Lara, having viewed so many videos of Lara by SFM and others, bestiality aside, some of the lesbian videos are amazing of Lara getting used on a train and other places.
Again, well done Dev.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
FYI in case there were others that couldn't get the keyboard input to work for the PIN on Linux via Wine. I "solved" the issue via what looks like a glitch, but I'm not complaining as it did allow me to proceed and eventually finish the game. Basically, once you know the PIN (which is apparently randomly generated, it's not always the same), I only had to access the terminal and open the PIN window, and when there, press the ESC key to show the stats, and then press it again. For some reason, the game treated that as me successfully inserting the PIN, and it went on. Again, probably a glitch, but as long as it works it's fine! Finished it yesterday, amazing game :love:

Oct 24, 2017
Hopefully he'll go back to more Hack'n Stalk type games, but the ending doesn't seem to point to that. Hack'n Stalk 2.0 was his best to date, and probably one of the best on this site too.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes