• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Thank you both for the tip, even though it doesn't look like it's working for me unfortunately. It's probably an issue with my setup, I guess: I'll check if I'm missing some Wine update. That said, kudos to The Architect for the game, which I'm enjoying so far!
Do you use dxvk? If not, you probably should. Other than that... Well, if you're on Gnome, you could try running a separate xorg session with openbox. Currently I use kde/kwin under xorg session and wayland have some minor problems (like leaking memory and broken chromium/electron).

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Just finished the second chapter and it's really fun, I had quite a few laughs. But unfortunately it doesn't work as fap material, at least not for me. The way it's animated reminds me too much of the old Monty Python animations.

HansPeter314

Oct 11, 2020
Oh, i don't looking for a save game. I'm searching for a walkthrough guide like this vom Patrik here. But it's only for version 0.6.4

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Do you use dxvk? If not, you probably should. Other than that... Well, if you're on Gnome, you could try running a separate xorg session with openbox. Currently I use kde/kwin under xorg session and wayland have some minor problems (like leaking memory and broken chromium/electron).
I wasn't using dxvk, so I installed the wine-dxvk package on Fedora that apparently is the only thing you need to do to enable it, but that didn't help either :cry: I'm using XFCE and not Gnome, which I don't think uses Wayland. Anyway, I have the same issues with a few other Unity games too, so I'll have to see if there's any generic fix for my installation. Thanks again for the help, I'm new to this forum and it rocks!

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
hey guys I don't no its a bug or not in the game its only showing background only no Lara (first scene) can you guys help me

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Oh, i don't looking for a save game. I'm searching for a walkthrough guide like this vom Patrik here. But it's only for version 0.6.4
Hi, you can use that, because it seems to be old, but actually the ending is short and linear.

It was for version 6.4, but the 7.0 only contains some scenes, but you can figure it out without any help and version 0.8 contains the linear ending without any traps, there was no version 0.9 and version 1.0 contains the gallery and bugfixes, but no new content and story.

I will make an updated walkthrough later.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
For some reason I can't choose "PUSH HER HEAD DOWN" at the end of chapter 3 even though her mind level is below 60. Is that another bug or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: richman42

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Maybe I have some bug with the game, maybe I am doing something wrong.

During scene when it says that "move mouse up/down to change something" no matter what I do with the mouse nothing happens.

This became obvious when during the arousal increasing part I was not able to increase arousal since it required to find sweet spots by moving the mouse.

Do you have any idea what could be the issue and how could I solve it? Is this some mouse driver issue? Is this control reconfigurable somehow?

I have no issue with the mouse in menus, during these scenes I have the cursor on the screen which is moving, but nothing else happens.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Enjoyed the game and even though I played Sierra game back in the day I never played Tomb Raider. This was a fun corruption of that genre. The one thing I am stuck on is the mini game where you have to kill the Goddess Pet Serpent. The "Mechanism" mentioned in the WT is there but does not work. There is no option to activate it that I can figure out and I totally suck at the mini game. I cannot click fast enough. Any ideas anybody??

***Edit***

After like a bazillion tries I finally got the damn thing. I hate mini games. For anyone needing help a used an "Attack" then "Dodge" strategy that seemed to work.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes