4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Have you got any idea what your next project will be? Or will you take a little break before starting over? As much as I liked Mara Loft I hope you're not aiming for a sequel.

Hellersche

Aug 8, 2017
Funny fact: the name of the creative commons music loop i found to use in the tribal fight is literally "final-boss".

I wanted to post the chapter 6 climax with the endings because I knew this kind of feeling of anti-climax ending would happen if they were published in different releases. But it would be too much work in a single cycle. I believe people playing this version from the beginning will "get it".
That's why i stopped playing after chapter 4 or 5 was released so now i can enjoy the game in it's final Release because after HnS2 i new this will be another good Game from The Architect thanks, can't wait what you have in store for us in the Future but take a well earned rest or not if you got more Gas in the Tank to keep going we will wait and enjoy this.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I found a bug.
Hi! Thanks for the report. Would you mind posting or sending me the save game that lead to this problem ?

how do i switch controlls and how to trigger instant text instead of this slow reading mode
Holding Z key skips the dialog. I never added a instant text mode. For now, only double clicking to make the text appear instantly.

Finally? Can you make a Linux build now, please? Pretty please? Honestly it turned out to be substantially much better quality than I ever expected from a Unity game.
Never used Unity's Linux build tools. May try at some point later

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Holding Z key skips the dialog. I never added a instant text mode. For now, only double clicking to make the text appear instantly.
thats what iv been doing but its a pain and i sometimes accidentally skip a line of text that way. no way of remapping controlls so you can use the wasd and mouse? because having run on z fucks with that

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
OK, I am a little bit confused, I might have forgotten the version I played...but in my version, Croft was trying to get out of the temple in the end and there must be extended after that? Or is that the ending?

Can someone please who has completed the game confirm the ending?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
thats what iv been doing but its a pain and i sometimes accidentally skip a line of text that way. no way of remapping controlls so you can use the wasd and mouse? because having run on z fucks with that
C key toggles run mode, so you don't need hold it all the time. both arrow keys and WASD can be used in exploration areas
OK, I am a little bit confused, I might have forgotten the version I played...but in my version, Croft was trying to get out of the temple in the end and there must be extended after that? Or is that the ending?

Can someone please who has completed the game confirm the ending?
There's a final epilogue after that scene

Last edited:
Reactions: salesman91
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes