4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
update - i saw the changelog and yes a fully completed gallery oh boy!! :cool::eek::eek::D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Congratulations to The Architect for finishing another game, four completed games already under his belt and counting.
With so many games stuck in development hell he makes things look easy (y)

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
To be honestly , when i first play this game , my reaction is , nah........ try it a year later ,
now , i feel it's a good game , but short of content ,
try make it a trilogy , just like every Lara game.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Wow, i abstained from downloading last few versions since i lost my save and BAM! completed, downloading now. Good work, can't wait to see your next game.
It's always a shock to see "completed" tag on this site o_O

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
oh WOW!!!

I just finished playing ...simply Awesome.

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Great Art, Great storyline....it was everything that I like.

Thank You, XX

Fafeh

Apr 7, 2020
Nice game (y), just want to know there's some kinda cheat to get the dominance point? i want to see the Sam + Lara scene but don't want to replay all again

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
have a question. Any chance we wiil have text gallery, or only scenes?
The "Ending Editor" is an example of what would be needed to have text in all entries of the gallery. A lot of dialog text is dynamic and changes with different variables, so it doesn't fit in a simple gallery item.

Nice game (y), just want to know there's some kinda cheat to get the dominance point? i want to see the Sam + Lara scene but don't want to replay all again
You can use the Ending Editor in the CONCLUSION gallery to view the scene if you finished the game once.

Will this game ever have an android version ?
The main issue with a mobile version would not to be simply the building process, but player input. The game is designed thinking in a mouse/keyboard set up. I'd have to make some serious changes to support touchscreen input during interactive scenes.

I have to do a stupid question, how can i do a manual save?
The option to "COLLECT" saves is what you can use to keep the save points you want. The use of autosaves was just a decision made to keep the game's base save/load framework simpler.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes