4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
There's 3. But 2 of them are after the point the trophy can be earned.

This is my longest game ever.
So I still can't get the trophy. She had vaginal sex with MC, Larry, Gambler payment dude and the guy who bought her at the end and when I get back to the PC it says FAIRLY TIGHT.

There is one more shot if MC chooses romance after the GS research, but MC does not have a change to check PC again.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So I still can't get the trophy. She had vaginal sex with MC, Larry, Gambler payment dude and the guy who bought her at the end and when I get back to the PC it says FAIRLY TIGHT.

There is one more shot if MC chooses romance after the GS research, but MC does not have a change to check PC again.
Maybe it's bugged then. I'll check it for the final version

Reactions: SteelyDan14
D

Deleted member 225296

Could you give some good platform suggestions ?
For adult games, I know of as a western alternative to Steam. They do have some backstory with censorship, but it's mildly when compared to .
I don't know their cut for publishing your game, but I would assume it's less than Steam's 30% cut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The Architect

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Not that The Architect needs anyone to defend him, but I have to disagree with people saying the ending chapter was weak. you have to realize, a lot of us are playing this a chapter at a time, but it's one whole game. Think of it like the actual TR games. There's a climactic battle sequence that's huge and engaging, then several minutes of CG ending story stuff. The tribal gangbang (or not, if you just killed them) was the final "boss battle", then there had to be an ending sequence. When you take it as that, instead of thinking about this chapter as it's own separate game, it totally fits.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Not that The Architect needs anyone to defend him, but I have to disagree with people saying the ending chapter was weak. you have to realize, a lot of us are playing this a chapter at a time, but it's one whole game. Think of it like the actual TR games. There's a climactic battle sequence that's huge and engaging, then several minutes of CG ending story stuff. The tribal gangbang (or not, if you just killed them) was the final "boss battle", then there had to be an ending sequence. When you take it as that, instead of thinking about this chapter as it's own separate game, it totally fits.
Funny fact: the name of the creative commons music loop i found to use in the tribal fight is literally "final-boss".

I wanted to post the chapter 6 climax with the endings because I knew this kind of feeling of anti-climax ending would happen if they were published in different releases. But it would be too much work in a single cycle. I believe people playing this version from the beginning will "get it".

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
no offence meant to the @
The Architect
but does anybody else feel like this game died a slow death? expected something huge at the end but was left with a whimpering mess the game itself was great loved it but i was expecting something big at the end and got left with to be polite crap, i cant be the only 1 that was expecting something great for the last chapter sorry if this offends just i expected a tad more
i felt the same. ending was a huge let down for me, especially in the H scene aspect. i expected much more. especially coz it left on a cliff hanger of lara being trapped in the cave. then BOOM. nothing.
Apart from that however, i loved the game. it was great and i look forward to seeing more whats in store. His games are by far my favorite.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i felt the same. ending was a huge let down for me, especially in the H scene aspect. i expected much more. especially coz it left on a cliff hanger of lara being trapped in the cave. then BOOM. nothing.
Apart from that however, i loved the game. it was great and i look forward to seeing more whats in store. His games are by far my favorite.
Another funny fact: None of my previous Hack'n Stalk games had H scenes in the ending sequence, but I never heard anyone say that it was a problem or a let down. I guess I shouldn't publish the ending sequence in a separated release then.

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
Funny fact: the name of the creative commons music loop i found to use in the tribal fight is literally "final-boss".

I wanted to post the chapter 6 climax with the endings because I knew this kind of feeling of anti-climax ending would happen if they were published in different releases. But it would be too much work in a single cycle. I believe people playing this version from the beginning will "get it".
i have played this game from the very start and have waited every month for the updates, while i have enjoyed the game alot and always looked forward to the updates i just feel like maybe i expected more, something demonic at the end, the tribe to do more to clara, just expected more from the ending, i loved the game and will play your next game as well, i just personally felt the last update was a bit of a let down because i expected a big big finish

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Another funny fact: None of my previous Hack'n Stalk games had H scenes in the ending sequence, but I never heard anyone say that it was a problem or a let down. I guess I shouldn't publish the ending sequence in a separated release then.
Dude... you do you. Your stuff is awesome.

A lot of people don't understand how hard it is to develop one of these by yourself. It's stupid hard. Look at how many devs, me included, who could not finish a game. Not only did you finish this one, but you also COMPLETED 3 Hack'n Stalks.

Plus, this one was completely different from the others so you tried something new.

Really great stuff! Thank you for creating these!

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I believe Clara Loft is still in the cave, embracing the knive with her hands/thighs under 10ft of rubble. What we see in the end are the hallucinations of Rick who ate one too man berries, robbing through thick undergrowth back to civilization.

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Yea, even I'm with the guys claiming the ending to be weak. Well the way i see it The Architect has pulled off a real hats off parody of LC but just following the game as it went through version by version where the stakes were just raised higher and higher, the ending was pretty dull and not so intresting( the pregnancy was perhaps a spectacle to watch). Up till the conclusion this game is savage af but i must say we all did expect a even more juicer ending.
But anyhow a year and half of hardwork by the architect really was worth it.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
The Architect

I was afraid my comments might be viewed as too negative. That wasn't my intention. I still loved the game. I was just proffering some constructive criticism.

I think chapter 6 and the ending could have benefited from a few more H-scenes. I was hoping chapter 6 would involve more guard scenes/prison and Larry. You know, so we could really see more pay off with our chapter 5 major decision. Doing that, and a few more scenes in the ending would have fully satisfied most people I think.

You put in a lot of work on this game and I'm going to donate some coffee to you when I'm able. Since you have not addressed the Royal edition plans, it feels like you want to move on. As I said, understandable. I would have liked the prison scenes to be added and your plans for Royal to be honored, but this is the best Clara game ever. This is your longest and best game so far.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The Architect

I was afraid my comments might be viewed as too negative. That wasn't my intention. I still loved the game. I was just proffering some constructive criticism.

I think chapter 6 and the ending could have benefited from a few more H-scenes. I was hoping chapter 6 would involve more guard scenes/prison and Larry. You know, so we could really see more pay off with our chapter 5 major decision. Doing that, and a few more scenes in the ending would have fully satisfied most people I think.

You put in a lot of work on this game and I'm going to donate some coffee to you when I'm able. Since you have not addressed the Royal edition plans, it feels like you want to move on. As I said, understandable. I would have liked the prison scenes to be added and your plans for Royal to be honored, but this is the best Clara game ever. This is your longest and best game so far.
I love hearing criticism. A lot of positive changes were created from constructive criticism (it's easy to separate the non-constructive). I just have a hunch that the separation of releases between the end of chapter 6 and the prologue exacerbated this impression about the ending, as the sequence was quite similar in structure to my previous games (except by the fact that I published the climax and the ending sequence in the same release in prior projects).

The game in its regular structure climaxed at chapter 6 (she goes willingly (or not) in a 4 way "interaction"/she saves MC's ass for once/she tries to snap back from mind control) and "ended" there. What came after were just a final ending sequence (maybe a bit longer than it should be in this case).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Good game and complete. this is great. I wish the developer all the best and good luck if he does the following projects, I will certainly play.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes