4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

DieterWillms

Dec 30, 2017
Use the Search function, I helped someone with similar problem recently
I already searched for a fix, but couldn‘t really find one that helped. I don‘t have any of the previous versions installed, I just downloaded the most recent file, unzipped it and tried to open grh-osx, but then I‘m just getting the message that the file can‘t be opened and I have no idea what I have to do now. I only bought my mac recently, so my lack of knowledge regarding the operating system might be a factor as well. Any help would be highly appreciated.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
DieterWillms

No, it's not your lack of knowledge that is the problem. The Mac builds used to be perfect, then at some point they stopped working

So do this:
1) download version 0.6.2 (see post #https://f95zone.to/threads/goons-raid-her-v0-6-4-the-architect.25782/post-3597029), which is an old version that works

2) then
Right-click on your old version and choose Duplicate -- this creates a Copy
Then, right-click on this Copy of your old file and choose Show Contents; replace the Contents folder with the [current version] Contents folder. Finally, rename the Copy you created to Goons Raid Her 0.8 (Mac) (or whatever you want, actually), and you'll be good to go
Let me know if that helps

DieterWillms

Dec 30, 2017
DieterWillms

No, it's not your lack of knowledge that is the problem. The Mac builds used to be perfect, then at some point they stopped working

So do this:
1) download version 0.6.2 (see post #https://f95zone.to/threads/goons-raid-her-v0-6-4-the-architect.25782/post-3597029), which is an old version that works

2) then

Let me know if that helps
Sadly that didn‘t work either. I can‘t even open the original 0.6.2 version, without getting the error message and overwriting the files doesn‘t make a difference.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Bug report for The Architect.

On corruption path, chapter 6, at the beginning with the two gate guards. The dialogue is messed up.

Left guard: "[deal-lara-c-25-larry-gate]"
Our girl responds: "[deal-lara-c-26-larry-gate]"

Reactions: The Architect
Dec 9, 2017
What are the requirements for each ending?
especially because I don't want to go to specific path like mind break and miss the other branch.
Just the requirements for each ending would be fine. (low mind, virgin, high mind, etc.)

D

Deleted member 225296

The Architect Hey, I very much liked your previous game (Halk'n Stalk 2), but never ended up doing a full playthrough due to the loss of interest after so many runs in its alpha builds, which is why I am awaiting patiently for you to get this game done before I give it a try.
I've a few questions in that regard if you would feel like answering them.
  1. Is the planned gold (1.0) version coming after 0.9?
  2. Are you planning to sell the game online? If yes, are you planning to put it for sale on platforms that have less big tech and more freedom of speech/customer rights in them? Considering the joke in HnS 2 about cuckerberg data mining personal informations, I would take it you are also not a big fan of big tech.
I do like your gaming design as it fits right into my niche (short and quality content), but I'll never give Patreon a dime of my hard earned money and I would like to support your work by purchasing the completed game once you are done with it.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The Architect Hey, I very much liked your previous game (Halk'n Stalk 2), but never ended up doing a full playthrough due to the loss of interest after so many runs in its alpha builds, which is why I am awaiting patiently for you to get this game done before I give it a try.
I've a few questions in that regard if you would feel like answering them.
  1. Is the planned gold (1.0) version coming after 0.9?
  2. Are you planning to sell the game online? If yes, are you planning to put it for sale on platforms that have less big tech and more freedom of speech/customer rights in them? Considering the joke in HnS 2 about cuckerberg data mining personal informations, I would take it you are also not a big fan of big tech.
I do like your gaming design as it fits right into my niche (short and quality content), but I'll never give Patreon a dime of my hard earned money and I would like to support your work by purchasing the completed game once you are done with it.
Going gold next release. I had a plan to publish some of the Hack'n Stalk series on Steam, but never had the time/patience go trough the bureaucracy of the process. Goons Raid Her would probably have problems to in these platforms because of "character resemblance".

I opened buymeacoffee account to people who would like to support but is not fan of patreon, but never configure it properly. Subscribestar also seems a cooler service. I'll probably go there for next projects.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks!
I hope you liked v0.8 ! I'm already working on the final version, fixing bugs and finishing the gallery.
I'll also add an "Ending Editor" like the one you might remember from Hack'n Stalk 2. If you don't feel like playing the game again to know how the story could end, the ending editor allows you to select several important variables and then play from the start of Chapter 7 or directly into an ending sequence.
I believe I'll release it by the end of this week.
See you soon !
Peace !

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes