4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
D

Deleted member 225296

Going gold next release.
Good timing then. Looking forward in giving it a try soon.

I had a plan to publish some of the Hack'n Stalk series on Steam, but never had the time/patience go trough the bureaucracy of the process. Goons Raid Her would probably have problems to in these platforms because of "character resemblance".
I haven't used Steam for over 2 years now for the big tech reason I'd mentioned above. I was thinking smaller adult oriented platforms that are not politically oriented nor overly bureaucratic.

Also, I really doubt Squeenix would have a case in court/anywhere else against you. You don't use their assets nor their trademarked names; you are just doing some parody with one of their characters.
Look at this as an example, clearly a parody of Biohazard/Resident Evil 3, parodying far more than your game.

DieterWillms

Dec 30, 2017
check with the command
ls

that u are in the correct folder, if so the "grh-osx.app" name will display at the list
So I found grh-osx.app in one of the folders, used cd to change my directory and used the command again, but this time I got no message at all and nothing opened.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Good timing then. Looking forward in giving it a try soon.

I haven't used Steam for over 2 years now for the big tech reason I'd mentioned above. I was thinking smaller adult oriented platforms that are not politically oriented nor overly bureaucratic.

Also, I really doubt Squeenix would have a case in court/anywhere else against you. You don't use their assets nor their trademarked names; you are just doing some parody with one of their characters.
Look at this as an example, clearly a parody of Biohazard/Resident Evil 3, parodying far more than your game.
Could you give some good platform suggestions ?

Also, I finally have a buymeacoffee account properly set up if anyone is interested

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Very good game. Great graphics,story that just fits. More games of this type animation needed .Hope your next project will be even greater from this one. Keep going.

Reactions: Archibalt

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have searched this thread for help getting the Properly Trained trophy, but I have not been able to find an answer that makes sense to me and I can't trigger it. I have all the other trophies (except for all the various deaths) but I can't trigger this one at all.

Suggestions?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I have searched this thread for help getting the Properly Trained trophy, but I have not been able to find an answer that makes sense to me and I can't trigger it. I have all the other trophies (except for all the various deaths) but I can't trigger this one at all.

Suggestions?
Uh, I admit I did not try on purpose that one, but if you get all the three to max, you should get it. Though to do it, my understanding is that you will really need to get in Uswana both the various "interactions" with the sergent (the one at the customs control) and fail (or not even try) to trigger the boss, and get the consequence.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Uh, I admit I did not try on purpose that one, but if you get all the three to max, you should get it. Though to do it, my understanding is that you will really need to get in Uswana both the various "interactions" with the sergent (the one at the customs control) and fail (or not even try) to trigger the boss, and get the consequence.
Thanks! Unfortunately, I have done those. It's the vaginal I can't get.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Thanks! Unfortunately, I have done those. It's the vaginal I can't get.
Vag can be trained by:
Larry in chapter 2
MC in chapter 3
"Client" in chapter 4 (screw up with the gambler)
Kuznetsov in chapter 4 (slave girl path)

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Vag can be trained by:
Larry in chapter 2
MC in chapter 3
Thanks! Freaking love this game btw!

Could have sworn I did all of those but it never triggered, but I will try it again.

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
no offence meant to the @
The Architect
but does anybody else feel like this game died a slow death? expected something huge at the end but was left with a whimpering mess the game itself was great loved it but i was expecting something big at the end and got left with to be polite crap, i cant be the only 1 that was expecting something great for the last chapter sorry if this offends just i expected a tad more

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Vag can be trained by:
Larry in chapter 2
MC in chapter 3
I failed to get vag trained as well. Did all of these, but I couldn't do MC in chapter 3 because of broken path. I thought that the gate guards and the 4 natives in chapter 6 would take care of the last vag training, but it did not.

Regarding the other guy: I don't think the game ended weakly per se. I do think that the Architect was ready to finish the game and put his foot on the gas a little. I could be totally wrong about that, of course. Maybe this was always the planned amount of content. If you compare chapter 6 to chapters 2 and 4, then is does feel like some things hit the cutting room floor. In the Summer, he talked about a Royal edition to flesh out some stuff. I have no idea if he still plans that.

Do I want more of the game? Yes, of course, I loved it. But I have to respect that our Architect might be ready to start work on something else. Perfectly understandable.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Theres only one vaginal scene for the MC?
There's 3. But 2 of them are after the point the trophy can be earned.

I failed to get vag trained as well. Did all of these, but I couldn't do MC in chapter 3 because of broken path. I thought that the gate guards and the 4 natives in chapter 6 would take care of the last vag training, but it did not.

Regarding the other guy: I don't think the game ended weakly per se. I do think that the Architect was ready to finish the game and put his foot on the gas a little. I could be totally wrong about that, of course. Maybe this was always the planned amount of content. If you compare chapter 6 to chapters 2 and 4, then is does feel like some things hit the cutting room floor. In the Summer, he talked about a Royal edition to flesh out some stuff. I have no idea if he still plans that.

Do I want more of the game? Yes, of course, I loved it. But I have to respect that our Architect might be ready to start work on something else. Perfectly understandable.
This is my longest game ever.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
How easy is it to see all the endings? Is it a case of going through the game multiple times? Or a certain point which determines the endings? Also, how many endings are there?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How easy is it to see all the endings? Is it a case of going through the game multiple times? Or a certain point which determines the endings? Also, how many endings are there?
Chapter five is where they branch. However you need to right stats for (C)Lara for it to happen: high romance, high corruption or low mind.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes