4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
One of the best games out there. Lust is Stranger has been pretty good too but its tough to beat Lara as a lead. Looking to forward to what he puts out next.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Which ending was the hidden or hard to find one?
Well, maybe I exagerated with the "hidden" reference, it is just that it takes a specific combination, is a kind of variant of an ending. If you end up with Lara and the knife, she uses it, and then when he girlfriend arrives, you decide to keep her out, well, she will have to keep busy in some way while waiting... :)
Well, since there was a facepalm which may not have seen the ending in question, remember what was supposed to be the one potential effect of the cerimonial dagger - but I am not going to say anything more, otherwise, it would spoil it for the ones who have not seen it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mikeš63

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
What the fuck, why does every idle animation look like the character is receiving mild electric shocks? People do not move that much god damn.

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
So I've been loading a save that I've used to accomplish the virgin trophy to check back different dialogues over the sex scenes, seems like there are no more virgin scenes after the client in chapter 4? Tested corruption virgin for Kuznetov and trust virgin for Chapter 5 love scene, both were standard non-virgin dialogues yet the gallery did contain virgin scenes.

Allthattrash

Mar 21, 2023
How do you get this to run on Mac?

I downloaded the Mac zip file, unzipped it, clicked to run the program, and got an error message.

I thought it might be because this is from an ‘unidentified developer’, but that prompt isn’t available when I control-click to open.

How did other folks run this on Mac?

For reference, looks like others had the same problem.
Same problem for other users

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
How do you get this to run on Mac?

I downloaded the Mac zip file, unzipped it, clicked to run the program, and got an error message.

I thought it might be because this is from an ‘unidentified developer’, but that prompt isn’t available when I control-click to open.

How did other folks run this on Mac?

For reference, looks like others had the same problem.
Same problem for other users
Hey

Sorry for the delay, but I just launched my version of the game (I have a Mac), and it runs fine. Now, I already had it (version 1.01), but can't remember if I downloaded from here or not.

Per chance, do you have a screenshot of what happens when you launch the game?

Is it similar to the one you linked under «same problem for other users»?

Reactions: Allthattrash

Allthattrash

Mar 21, 2023
Hey SuperMaxo - yep exactly the same problem as the only linked.

if I try to open the .app file, I get the error message that was linked.

A couple notes for troubleshooting:
1. I made sure that my Security settings allow me to open apps from outside developers
2. If I control-click any of the game files, I am able to open the game files independently. But I’m not sure how to run the game that way.

Allthattrash

Mar 21, 2023
Hey

Sorry for the delay, but I just launched my version of the game (I have a Mac), and it runs fine. Now, I already had it (version 1.01), but can't remember if I downloaded from here or not.

Per chance, do you have a screenshot of what happens when you launch the game?

Is it similar to the one you linked under «same problem for other users»?
In addition to my above response, I tried the following with the same result:

1. Download the file from Mega
2. Download the file from Workupload
3. Tried the other links, but they didn't work for me

Each file I downloaded had the same issue as described above.

It looks like there's a window that appears, then disappears (too fast to read). Then, a window appears with the error message "The application grh-osx can't be opened". I included a screenshot for reference. This window has a "?" button as well. When clicked, a new blank window appears next to it.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017

It looks like there's a window that appears, then disappears (too fast to read). Then, a window appears with the error message "The application grh-osx can't be opened". I included a screenshot for reference. This window has a "?" button as well. When clicked, a new blank window appears next to it.
What software did you use to unpack the file?

Stuffit Expander (the default on Mac) messes the permissions needed to run the programs. I strongly recommend The Unarchiver (it's free, just google it)

Even with The Unarchiver, it may happen that permissions are still lost after unpacking. I suggest, for those cases, a small script to be found on F95, called FixPerm.

Let me look around for it, I'll give you a link

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017

Here is the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

Like I said, I've had Goons Raid Her installed for a while, so I don't remember if I needed to run FixPerm after unpacking with The Unarchiver

Hope all this helps, let me know if you're still unable to launch the game

Mar 10, 2023
View attachment 375508

Overview:
Parody of a notorious AAA game. A guy is hired by an adventurer girl to help in the quest to find an ancient artifact. However, things will get twisted as he learns her secrets and receives another mysterious offer. Features simplified mechanics of classic Sierra games with lots exploration, action and different possibilities to manipulate the girl's adventure based on your choices.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-21
Release Date: 2020-10-19
Developer: The Architect
Previous Games: - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

Walkthrough: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Extras: Save - German translation -
Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 246601 View attachment 246602 View attachment 246603 View attachment 246604 View attachment 246605 View attachment 246606 View attachment 246607
One of the best games here

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes