4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Meeky91

Feb 25, 2020
Try using toggle cover mode (Z key to toggle). Some trackpad drivers have this annoying behavior of sticking the mouse when you hold a keyboard key. Assisted aiming can be activated in the settings screen at the main menu
Thank you so much for this! Found it a lot easier this time round! That was exactly what was happening, as soon as I tried to aim, it just kept sticking haha

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Thanks again for the great game and various conclusions. For a while , I was hoping for the return of Amy Evans with Mia in the West state. That is still my favourite one of all 4 games from the Architect.

Last edited:

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
First of all, I want to congratulate The Architect for the completion of your game. :)

I'm not sure if it's something you'd put on your resume as a game developer but it sure is something to be proud of.

Second of all, I really do like this unexpected surprise in the end. Also the brief extra scenes. I'll explore other saves/paths tomorrow. Just wondering what became of the pregnant route but I prolly just skipped some dialogue too fast, or went too far in a certain direction...

Mikeš63

Dec 25, 2019
Very good Architect! End in manor okay. But why the shortened escape from the village !? I expected a half-naked girl to be chased by dirty villagers... And NOTHING.

Reactions: nezz82

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Good variety of endings. I wish the Princess & Unicorn had more scenes but otherwise all good.
As for Properly Trained even my slutiest run didn't get it so I'm not sure what I missed.
Properly Trained needs mind broken, not just slutty. You have to save her from the guy at the end, then you get it. There are 4 main paths: total virgin, had sex with Rick only (romance), sex with everyone but not low mind stat (slut), and mind broken. Then the couple options in the endings and having thrown Mia out earlier or not give you all the different endings.

Reactions: Icekatana

Snowie

May 27, 2019
Thanks for sharing your saves Patrik, thing is it seems to not work, when I copy them to C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her .. I too, can only see my own saves .. I've tried to delete the entire folder, and do it again .. but it only resulted in in-game saves missing .. it shows Collected saves/Latest autosaves both "loading" but it does not load anything in the save interface ..

I've seen one of the endings and enjoyed it, guess I'll wait for gallery update to see the rest .)

Thank you Architect for a nice ending (so far) and making this great game .. it's sad to know it's over .. but what a ride it was .. Can't wait to see more from you!

(y)

Solonus

Jan 31, 2018
All i can say is the Romance Ending ist just so fullfilling, may sound lame but i kind of like it there is so much shit online where there are no happy endings so its really refreshing to get a happy ending as a possibility Thanks Architect for such an awesome game. Rly looking forward for your next project cant wait for it and staying tuned on Patreon for update news.

Dahaks

Jun 9, 2017
using a save dosnt seem to import trophies, any idea how to just unlock all the trophies without playing trought the whole game (using a new intstall) ? Thanks

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I have to admit when this was first announced I was hesitant, being a huge HnS fan I wasn't sure I wanted a Tomb Raider game. I can happily say I was very wrong to doubt, this is very close to my favourite Architect game. HnS2 still takes the cake because Phoebe, but damn this was a great experience! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes