4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Racktor

Oct 3, 2017
Interesting it looks like it isn't in the game anymore. I've played it since the 0.1 demo and there used to be a scene in Chapter 1 before you left for the first time where you held a fund raiser in the mansion. In that scene you could guide her along a path of avoiding the old men or have her do things she was uncomfortable with in order to get them to donate more money.

It was still early in the game so there wasn't much there other than having her hug some guys and standing there while they talked down to her. IIRC the farthest it went was one guy touching her butt and you either choosing to have her slap him or just be quiet and pretend it didn't happen.

There's a chance I could be thinking of another game using Lara as the main character that's similar to this one, but I'm pretty sure it was this game. Unfortunately I no longer have the 0.1 demo version so I can't check. The oldest version I still have is 2.5 and it isn't in there.
Are you sure you're not thinking of Akabur's Star Channel 34? :unsure: I recall there being a similar scene with Lara in that game.

Nov 24, 2017
Are you sure you're not thinking of Akabur's Star Channel 34? :unsure: I recall there being a similar scene with Lara in that game.
Oh, heck, now that you mention it, that might be it. I guess maybe a bit of wishful thinking combined with how long these games are in development made me think it was in this game. :p Thanks for reminding me that Star Channel 34 had a scene like I remember.

Well darn. :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks!
That's it! Final lines were written! Closing scenes were done! Now I just need a couple of days to do more testing and polishing.
I decided to complete the gallery in a posterior release, so I can get more bug reports and do a few full testing playthroughs before wrapping a definitive 1.0 version. It should come about one or two week after this next release.
Chapter 7 will lead to 5 "main" possible ending branches that will also have some small variations based on other secondary game choices, including 7 new trophies based on to were you drove the relationship with the girl. Almost all of these endings will feature at least a different pre-rendered sexy animation (not in the same scale of posterior animations because making so many of then in one release cycle would be impossibru!!). There's an extended scene in the "canon" ending, though!
Notice chapter 7 will play with very little player input, because almost all the choices were already made at this point. However, a couple of paths will ask you to take a final decision!

See you soon!
Peace!

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Wow! So it does look like we get to see Samantha after all alongside of lara... i bet it's going to be a blast already... damn can't wait to play the finale

P.S really sad that the game is coming to an end..will miss every part of it

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Conclusion is ok but the adventure with Rick was shit. Unless I missed something he didn't get to fuck her at all during that adventure.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes