4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Could i add "animated" tag to this? I keep missing updates because i exclude everything that's just slideshows, and this takes the cake on animation!

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Guys, what are the rosebud values for the mind broke path? Is it just -50 mind and +50 corruption or something like that?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Man, this game just really, really did it for me. Took me by surprise. Part of it, of course, is because I love Lara. But I never expected to enjoy making her fuck all these filthy bastards so much. It's even better when she starts to realize that she likes it.
My favorite character is the customs officer/cavity search aficionado. Would love to see him return if possible.

I'm sad to see that this will be wrapping up soon. I hope it gets a worthy ending with as much content as possible. Really well done, The Architect.

Edit: If anyone can recommend a similar game, I would be very appreciative.

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
Guys, what are the rosebud values for the mind broke path? Is it just -50 mind and +50 corruption or something like that?
Lara.CHR_MIND=100
Lara.CHR_CORRUPTION=100
Lara.CHR_TRUST=100
Lara.CHR_DOMINANCE=100
Lara.CHR_VIOLENCE=100

Mia.CHR_TRUST=100

Player.CHR_PERCEPTION=100
Change "100" value to any you desire. Zero "0" - is negative ofcorse. But i advise you to use it only after you played all patches before. Cuz there are so much diffrent dialogues and situations.

P.S. To have mind broke, set mind to Zero. ;)

Reactions: Larry247
Oct 14, 2019
Hello, gentlemen. Can somebody suggest me a game, where you play as a hero (or just a good person) and woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... i mean games where you can punish villains, f*cking them...

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I saw mention of a "Goddess pet fight scene" for the last chapter. I must have missed this. Does anyone know what this is?

Also, The Architect talked about a Goons Raid Her Royal version with expanded content when the game is done. Man, I really hope this still happens. I would definitely financially support this.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I didnt like the style of last update. It almost went full VN. There's very little doing anything except clicking to go to next slide.

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
I didnt like the style of last update. It almost went full VN. There's very little doing anything except clicking to go to next slide.
Yea thats because The architect has already said that the last exploration area was the cave... after that is just scene after scene until the end/epilogue.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Damn, I was hoping at some point we'd get to see her molested by some of the pervy old men that were at the gathering in her mansion earlier in the game. But with the game ending soon that's not likely to happen. Missed opportunity.
What are you talking about? I've played this game through three times and I've never seen old men at a gathering in the mansion. I've only seen the MC, Mia, the butler and our heroine at the mansion.

Nov 24, 2017
What are you talking about? I've played this game through three times and I've never seen old men at a gathering in the mansion. I've only seen the MC, Mia, the butler and our heroine at the mansion.
Interesting it looks like it isn't in the game anymore. I've played it since the 0.1 demo and there used to be a scene in Chapter 1 before you left for the first time where you held a fund raiser in the mansion. In that scene you could guide her along a path of avoiding the old men or have her do things she was uncomfortable with in order to get them to donate more money.

It was still early in the game so there wasn't much there other than having her hug some guys and standing there while they talked down to her. IIRC the farthest it went was one guy touching her butt and you either choosing to have her slap him or just be quiet and pretend it didn't happen.

There's a chance I could be thinking of another game using Lara as the main character that's similar to this one, but I'm pretty sure it was this game. Unfortunately I no longer have the 0.1 demo version so I can't check. The oldest version I still have is 2.5 and it isn't in there.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Interesting it looks like it isn't in the game anymore. I've played it since the 0.1 demo and there used to be a scene in Chapter 1 before you left for the first time where you held a fund raiser in the mansion. In that scene you could guide her along a path of avoiding the old men or have her do things she was uncomfortable with in order to get them to donate more money.

It was still early in the game so there wasn't much there other than having her hug some guys and standing there while they talked down to her. IIRC the farthest it went was one guy touching her butt and you either choosing to have her slap him or just be quiet and pretend it didn't happen.

There's a chance I could be thinking of another game using Lara as the main character that's similar to this one, but I'm pretty sure it was this game. Unfortunately I no longer have the 0.1 demo version so I can't check. The oldest version I still have is 2.5 and it isn't in there.
I don't recall that are you sure you're not getting confused with a later scene in the game? As for other games not actually that many with Lara in them I think there is at least one or two games she appears in.

Reactions: Madness-101
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes