5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
In Love is Strange, you play as Max Caulfield, an 18-year-old in her second year at the prestigious Blackwell Academy in the sleepy seaside town of Arcadia Bay, Oregon. Max, who aspires to become a famous photographer, finds herself challenged by the prospect of entering a photography contest hosted by her school. To be able to enter the contest, she has to pick a partner to work with. From there on out, what happens is up to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-09-23
Release Date: 2016-04-01
Developer: Team RumbleBee - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.2 Final
Language: English
Other Game: Loan Wolf - Scrambled: Syd City
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
EXTRAS:
WALKTHROUGH MOD

1.png 2.jpg 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Sounds pretty good, would have preferred playing as Chloe over Max just for Rachel but nice to see another Life is Strange game around here.
Would agree. Been too long since I have played it I think there was a mod that very thing somewhere. That said, you can only really romance one person. Whoever you choose to pick to work with will be your "romance" and how you go about it will depend on the ending. There are three endings for each of the girls: Really good, semi good, and you fucked up.

SMGoddess

Aug 1, 2019
I've played this one before, it's a great game if you're a fan of the original. As others have said, no sexual content so it's more of a short romance vn.

Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
No Sexual Content isn't for all. Still doesn't mean that it's a death sentence. There are some good games that don't have it and they are still good in terms of story and writing.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote