• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Love is Strange [v1.2 Final] [Team RumbleBee]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ChloeP

Aug 7, 2018
Oh. My. Gosh.
I absolutely have to play this game ❤
LiS is one of my favorite game of all times and I'm way to gay to pass up on lesbian stories about these characters ❤

Reactions: SerHawkes

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
the idea is cool, but a game with Max and Chloe, that she tries to enter the photography championship and without sexual content already exists. It's called Life is Strange, so ... I kinda see no sense ...
Cool, there are other girls as possible crush, but still ... something was missing

Average

Nov 10, 2017
the idea is cool, but a game with Max and Chloe, that she tries to enter the photography championship and without sexual content already exists. It's called Life is Strange, so ... I kinda see no sense ...
Cool, there are other girls as possible crush, but still ... something was missing
wait, the other girls don't have routes?!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
wait, the other girls don't have routes?!
Each girl has their own route and there are three endings, depend on how you pick properly: Really good end, semi good end, and you fucked up bad end. You can only pick one girl to work with and "romance".

Reactions: Average

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i can't remember the last time i ever been this happy to see "no sexual content" tag at this site..

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, looking through the comments, I see many bringing up the "No sexual content". Dang it, there goes my chance of seeing a lesbian sex scene between Max and Rachel. Guess I've got to stick with the fanfics for that. ;) :LOL: But seriously, not a bad parody of LiS IMHO. I like how in the tutorial you brought up how there is no changing choices. Seems more like something to be brought up in LiS parody considering that a big part of the main game, Max being able to change past choices. Anyways, thank you.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote