VN Ren'Py Completed Love is Strange [v1.2 Final] [Team RumbleBee]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Heh, I wrote my own Max/Victoria fanfic, though it kind of turned into Max/Courtney. I also never finished or published it. I guess I just needed to get it out of my system.
I have one fan fic, Unforeseen Obstacles on Ao3, that I'm kinda sorta on-off-on-off again working on. Trying to get back into, specially with things going on. Might go back into writing on it.

Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
If you're looking for a LiS game with sexual content you should check out Strange Nights.
Also if you want to play a game which dares to ask that what if a serial killer of young women is actually a sympathetic character who should totally get laid.

Not by the way mocking anyone who likes the game, tastes are subjective and all that, it just amuses me so much that out of all the potential erotic versions of the LiS game, that was the first one to hit.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
No Sexual Content. Only thing missing.

That said, this game is good for anyone that just wants to enjoy simple romance without any sex with the lovely four ladies of Life Is Strange. Great game.
But what if all I want to see is the ladies from Life is Strange gangbanged repeatedly and filled with gallons of pixel jizz, just so Max can rewind and do it all again?

sigh

I dream.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Also if you want to play a game which dares to ask that what if a serial killer of young women is actually a sympathetic character who should totally get laid.

Not by the way mocking anyone who likes the game, tastes are subjective and all that, it just amuses me so much that out of all the potential erotic versions of the LiS game, that was the first one to hit.
I mean Jefferson is kind of the logical choice for a protagonist in a LiS game if you are going for M/F content. Especially if you're going for a rough/domination angle. Also he wasn't a serial killer. Though he probably should have been, or at least a rapist, or something. It kind of felt like the devs chickened out at the end and just made him into a weirdo who likes to take photos of drugged up girls. Not even really sexual photos. The whole Jefferson plotline was the weakest point of the game.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I mean Jefferson is kind of the logical choice for a protagonist in a LiS game if you are going for M/F content. Especially if you're going for a rough/domination angle. Also he wasn't a serial killer. Though he probably should have been, or at least a rapist, or something. It kind of felt like the devs chickened out at the end and just made him into a weirdo who likes to take photos of drugged up girls. Not even really sexual photos. The whole Jefferson plotline was the weakest point of the game.
Ehhhh... Kinda disagree considering he literally went to lengths to literally kill Chloe, Victoria, Nathan, and others when he was done with them or to keep the quiet. In my mind, that does make him a serial killer with a twisted fucked up fetish. Then again personally I don't fully believe for a fact (despite the Devs saying so) that Rachel is truly dead.

Reactions: TripleV

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Thats called Rule 34. Check there.
I'm quite familiar with all of the LIS r34 content out there. I want more LIS adult games. Strange Nights is fantastic, but as someone who prefers female protagonist titles, I want to take control of one of the girls and get her into all sorts of cock-filled situations.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Ehhhh... Kinda disagree considering he literally went to lengths to literally kill Chloe, Victoria, Nathan, and others when he was done with them or to keep the quiet. In my mind, that does make him a serial killer with a twisted fucked up fetish. Then again personally I don't fully believe for a fact (despite the Devs saying so) that Rachel is truly dead.
Yeah, but that's all stuff he did only after being discovered. Pretty sure there is no indication in the game that he has ever killed somebody before. Though it's obviously possible.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm quite familiar with all of the LIS r34 content out there. I want more LIS adult games. Strange Nights is fantastic, but as someone who prefers female protagonist titles, I want to take control of one of the girls and get her into all sorts of cock-filled situations.
Tis fair. Someone/anyone should get on to that. As long as it's well written, fair amount of choices (not forced or anything) and many outcomes, I'm for it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, but that's all stuff he did only after being discovered. Pretty sure there is no indication in the game that he has ever killed somebody before. Though it's obviously possible.
Any good serial killer isn't gonna leave a trace. Like Ryan Haywood of Achievement Hunter. Best Serial Killer of cows and peoplez. Joking aside, you are right, nothing was suggestion or indication. Then again that leads into good writing. Just when you think you have it figured out and you know who the murderer is, BOOM, plot twist.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Dont get me wrong I love life is strange games. but is there any hentai in this? 150k words and no erotic pictures i might have to skip this.. i come to this site for hentai games not novel games...

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
dont get me wrong i love life is strange games. but is there any hentai in this? 150k words and no erotic pictures i might have to skip this..
If you don't pay attention to the tags you would have seen 'No Sexual Content.'

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
First playthrough was great—although I heavily ship Max and Chloe, I'll definitely play the other routes too. Great game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote