4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
posted
Hi folks!
Here's the Mac OSX release of version v0.3 ! As always, this release is labeled experimental because I don't own any equipment able to test or even run this build.
Work on the content of chapter 3 will start in a couple of days. Stay tuned!

[DOWNLOAD]

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
posted
Hi folks!
Here's the Mac OSX release of version v0.3 ! As always, this release is labeled experimental because I don't own any equipment able to test or even run this build.
Work on the content of chapter 3 will start in a couple of days. Stay tuned!

[DOWNLOAD]

The framework used for the development is Unity. Given that it's powered by Mono and that Unity is cross platform in nature it's as stable as the Win. I can assure of that.

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
All around great game. I must admit, the villagers really did not get as much out of Clara as the guards which hardly seems fair. Luckily, its early days with only more content to come. Bless the creator!

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
A little missed (still not completely) opportunity: there could be third jail action for failed coconut-bucket throw already not for key needs, but for trying to hurt/revenge jail guard (after getting there 2 times without "coconut-bucket throw" help). Not that it was important, but quite well-turned place for some "good action", don't you think?:sneaky:

By the way, there are still no night scenes in jail cell, I don’t think that something important can fit there at this stage, except possible naughty dreams (or "weird viewers" visits? in ever-increasing interest and declining self-control/holding) . Have to keep separate old saves right up from the moment before poaching heroine's bedroom. :unsure:

Also, I'd prefer to supply hero's "mansion's navigating" with additional choice of room in order to speed up the process (software and visual part can be borrowed from computer terminal).

Oh, and one more thing: sequence in which heroine wets wire shouldn't be in that order, since she would shock herself (wire is already energized and fluid is conductor).

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
The most realistic feature of this game, imo, is the protagonist himself! Has knowledge about security networks, knows to read and decipher ancient maps, take over dvr based cameras, can do tactical planning for "clara" and is still working as a what....?? an "assistant"???

Poor lad! Unemployment can be a real bitch!

Still, an amazing game and can't wait to see how it progresses!

Weinberg

Oct 22, 2017
It would be good if there was such a thing as a status tracker that you can roughly estimate when a new version will be released.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi folks!

Sorry for the silence during these last days. I had to make an unexpected 'business travel' during this week and it kept me away from my workstation. It also probably set me fairly behind schedule, but I'll try my best to catch up!

Anyways, I hope you liked v0.3! Fortunately no major bugs were found in it and I can go straight for next version content! In the next chapter we'll be back at the manor, trying to locate the next piece of the puzzle and working very close to our heroine.

ABOUT TEXT REVISIONS

You might have noted that most of the text content in the game did not suffered revision. and gave an invaluable help with their revisions during the prior games and versions and I can't thank them enough! But they are not available right now, meaning I have to rely in my far from perfect English writing skills.

So if you spot typos or points where the writing could be improved, and have a bit of time to help me fixing these problems, please report your suggestions in the comments or private messages! All text dialogs are located in xml files in the folder [/Goons Raid Her_Data\StreamingAssets\strings\english] and can be easily read and edited.

See you soon!
Peace!

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes