4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I love when a dev permits the luxury of naming your characters, it allows for the evil twisted mind of the gamer, who, given insight into a game's peculiarities through the tags associated with it, can bequeath a lastname to its female character, which at first may seem true, but in the unfortunate event given one of the game's tags, may not hold true throughout the duration of the game.

Last name: Hazintevir

I'll let you guys figure it out.

Best to all,

Tiggeryou

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi folks!

Work on the next version is in ongoing! However... Real life has being a nasty bitch these last weeks, making the progress slower than my usual release cycles. While I work on getting things back on track, I'll be posting the progress made in the old Hack'n Stalk 2 style.

ROADMAP

[DONE]
Staff quarters and Mia peeping scene
[80%] Reception of the adventure girl (dynamic scene based on TRUST/CORRUPTION)
[10%] Mia's shrine quest
[0%] Goddess Slab research quest

I'll post more info later.
Peace!

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017

Hi folks!

Work on the next version is in ongoing! However... Real life has being a nasty bitch these last weeks, making the progress slower than my usual release cycles. While I work on getting things back on track, I'll be posting the progress made in the old Hack'n Stalk 2 style.

ROADMAP

[DONE]
Staff quarters and Mia peeping scene
[80%] Reception of the adventure girl (dynamic scene based on TRUST/CORRUPTION)
[10%] Mia's shrine quest
[0%] Goddess Slab research quest

I'll post more info later.
Peace!
Hope things in the real world get better soon.

Take care my friend,

TiggerYou

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
When Lara bets her boots, there is a potential for some foot fetishism scene imo. Maybe she can do a footsie to Larry to distract him and makes cheating easier (if there's enough corruption points)? Of course, this is niche and adding scenes to existing chapters is no doubt a very low priority for the dev.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
When Lara bets her boots, there is a potential for some foot fetishism scene imo. Maybe she can do a footsie to Larry to distract him and makes cheating easier (if there's enough corruption points)? Of course, this is niche and adding scenes to existing chapters is no doubt a very low priority for the dev.
I am sorry but as much as I like foot fetish, it's not enough to distract me from Poker or any game...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes