4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ohh ...well ... air kisses ... the stuff of nightmares ... where all unreciprocated love resides;)!

At least she got cupid's arrows ready to hit the jack pot ... plot device guided and always flamin' o_O :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: OGRey and Mormont

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I would love to play this game, sounds great. I have an issue though I've not experienced in any other game. In the intro I get to see her ass. After that...nuthin. The screen shot shows she is there, and when I talk to her I get a floating pair of eyes. I have dl the program multiple times and reinstalled multiple times and played with every setting in the game I could find. Any suggestions? error1.png error2.png error3.png

Reactions: Carlage01

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi folks!

Things got a littler better this week... I completed another scene and added another unplanned one from scratch. Now there's only one final scene remaining to wrap the release contents.
I opted to switch a little the plans, completing the interactions with the adventurer girl in this next version and releasing another small update after this to close other bits of Chapter 3. This way we won't have so much (even more) time between version releases.
The research scene is now complete with an interactive session involving an usually underrated part of the female anatomy. The final scene is when the management of the girl stats will finally lead to some very interesting personal gain.
See you soon!

Peace!

[ROADMAP]
[DONE]
Staff quarters and Mia peeping scene
[DONE] Reception of the adventure girl (dynamic scene based on TRUST/CORRUPTION)
[DONE] Steamy shower scene
[DONE] Goddess Slab research quest
[DONE] Interactive foot massage scene
[ 10%] Final scene

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No .. not in this here game;) She lounges in the bedroom, she lounges on the study table, she takes every lounging opportunity to rest her fairy feet before leaping into action ... all kinds of action:love::cool::whistle::sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: Mormont

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Anyone hoping for more content that involves Mia, in particular with Lara? Since Lara is portrayed as innocent and pretty much a prude, it would be double-awkward for her if Mia somehow got herself with Lara in some lesbian actions:love:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Anyone hoping for more content that involves Mia, in particular with Lara? Since Lara is portrayed as innocent and pretty much a prude, it would be double-awkward for her if Mia somehow got herself with Lara in some lesbian actions:love:
Well Mia does have a thing for Lara so yeah it's probably likely that is unless Sam is brought into the game for me that would make more sense as we know how close Lara and Sam are ;)

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Guys what do you think about new Lara Croft? I dont know why but, I think thier plan is destroy Lara's feminity. She is very "masculine" esp looking wise (face). Look at this, she is almost looking like a Superman. tombraider1.0.jpg

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Guys what do you think about new Lara Croft? I dont know why but, I think thier plan is destroy Lara's feminity. She is very "masculine" esp looking wise (face). Look at this, she is almost looking like a Superman. View attachment 355623
For me, she is the better actress than Jolie she was just all looks and I wasn't that big a fan of her still love those tomb raider movies dearly but the new one was excellent as they made Lara more human with her emotions the last Lara Croft was just a killing machine this one is a killing machine but with more emotions.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Guys what do you think about new Lara Croft? I dont know why but, I think thier plan is destroy Lara's feminity. She is very "masculine" esp looking wise (face). Look at this, she is almost looking like a Superman.
I think, that being brought up in a well-known and aristocratic family, Lara shouldn't behave in this way. I'm about acting now in principle (not about appearance or some personal preferences). For me, Lara performed by AJ much more correct, if we take into consideration canonical plot (she is strong, confident, playful, purposeful, but not to recklessness: she is a lady, not “The Ugly Duckling” from the street)... but, in this particular case, we have restart of series with an obvious change in both image and plot, therefore, doesn't matter if I don't like it (since original image appeals to me more), but I can't make similar demands for “last” Lara. Actress follows plot logic, which scriptwriter and director demand from her, we can hardly blame her for that.

As for femininity. Well, it has different levels. Of course, new Lara is a certain form of a “boy”girl, tomboy, but I think that it's too early to talk about depriving her of discussed merit.

Remember restart of X-Men series and Mystique's image change? Just nope, it was too much. Lara's image changing isn't so annoying after that :)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes