4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There was never a young mystique though ... lara is shown like a little girl in every movie, dragged along in this futile murderous journey by her never dead father...

There was always the female terminator in all the movies ... most modeled after terminator 3 which featured a proper woman, with proper feminine gestures and persona.

The better the actor, the more terminator the lara we get becomes, all because in the games that spun all those movies ... well ... she features all the powers of the x-men and then some ... of course the action gets little affection, lara is tough as nails and no emotion can phase her;)

Reactions: Mormont and OGRey

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The better the actor, the more terminator the lara we get becomes, all because in the games that spun all those movies ... well ... she features all the powers of the x-men and then some ... of course the action gets little affection, lara is tough as nails and no emotion can phase her;)
She was like the terminator in this scene :oops: I'd like to see her go all terminator in this Larry had better watch out :p
DefinitiveActualCamel-size_restricted.gif

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Funny thing is she decided not to take enemies weapons prior to that scene, which is obviously intended, she has bow and arrows before she faces multiple armed vehicles, helicopters AND a small army, I know they tried to show off her badass side, I love all TR games but like come on, that's when you can't really take the game seriously.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Funny things is she decided not to take enemies weapons, which is obviously intended, she has bow and arrows before she faces multiple armed vehicles, helicopters AND a small army in that scene, I know they tried to show off her badass side, I love all TR games but like come on, that's when you can't really take the game seriously.
Are you kidding that made her more of a badass just walking into a firefight with a bow and arrow, It's like the guy in WW2 he went into battle with a sword and a bow and arrow while the Germans had machine guns it's crazy but it's real badass

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
The strange thing is Lara had chances to take weapons from enemies but chose not to do so and all the while knowingly walking into a fight that has everything against her, what's even more bizarre is before she entered the oil refinery, she found a bow and a special arrow in the jungle, she was like like " hmmn, hallucinogenic arrows, that could give me an advantage against Trinity" and all the while ignoring all the modern firearms around her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ever heard the phrase ... The best at what I do;)? <wolverine>
Maybe, just maybe, you would happen to know this other phrase ...
I have a particular set of skills ... skills that make me a nightmare for people like you ...
I will find you ... I will kill you;)? <liam neeson>

What is inconsistent and becomes inconsequential by the end is the purpose lara begins the journeys with, all of them -> to save people from harm, from wrong doers, from catastrophe.

By the end of all her games, she will have caused countless innocent deaths, numerous catastrophes and will have proven to be daredevil, wolverine, magneto, deadpool and the punisher all in one;)

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Are there any more adult games featuring Lara as the main character? Asking for a friend:p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Final rehearsal for the ultimate scene from this week's end:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And one perky reveal ... the stunt double
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll be doing the opposite got to protect Lara's virtue :) for MC only playthrough :p

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I'll be doing the opposite got to protect Lara's virtue :) for MC only playthrough :p
You are a real gentleman, btw this is going to be very hard journey for you :=) Hopefully you can make it. But in my world GOONS RAID HER haha :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Reactions: asd33asd33
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes