4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So what is the one option guards? I'm not really sure what path you need to make her go herself. Something lata?

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Haha, short but sweet and maybe my favorite scene variation yet (albeit had a bug).

First though, anyone managed the 4th bad ending? I got the others (shot on your own or together) but not 4.
Also, shame that Mia has now left. But I guess we are almost done anyways so time to focus on Lara.

Finally, on my new favorite scene and the related bug. This is linked to my core playthrough which takes Lara on a virgin path all along:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Short but good update I enjoyed the MC and Lara scenes very enjoyable. And with regards to Winston only one place he can be he's in the freezer :LOL: Nice call back with the name of chapter 6 named after the 4th Tomb Raider game Last Revelation.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
i am stucked in this scene i cant move forward anymore

View attachment 648386
Also stuck in this place 2 times try load the last save and skip all the dialogs:unsure:

Saves
I think you might stumble into that bug if you keep the 'skip' button (Z) pressed during that scene. I'll check the save file.

EDIT: Confirmed. You might get locked at some points in that scene if you skip the dialog too fast. Avoid skipping until it's fixed

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes