4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Seems we're going back outside? I wonder where.
well we've got to head back to that village to get to the tomb, plus it's entirely possible there will be some sort of a "lost world" situation down there and we'll find some jungle or something in the cave..... still hoping our little Clara has to meet a friendly group of lost natives in there o_O

Reactions: Echbert

TQuest

Oct 24, 2018
@The Architect, are you interested in bug reports? if yes, how should I submit them?
examples:
chapter 3 - clara arrives: Rick: "- Sure... I Love beeing surrounded by nature... But I must say that running and jumping around some dense vegetation is not easy... My skin surelly suffered enough..." I think this Clara sais this, not Rick, and just before that, there are some "yoda style" sentences from clara ;-)
chapter 5 - scene on the bed with clara: Rick: "You better get used to the feeling... There's * from where it cam from..." * "more" is missing
by the way, I love the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: The Architect

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
what key do i press? i got it working the first time when the game is in fullscreen mode and now i put it to window mode and the box doesnt show up so key do i use to get the box to show up to use the cheats? i typed in rosebud in all caps and lowercase and it didnt work what gives

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
what key do i press? i got it working the first time when the game is in fullscreen mode and now i put it to window mode and the box doesnt show up so key do i use to get the box to show up to use the cheats? i typed in rosebud in all caps and lowercase and it didnt work what gives
While in game for the cheat you have to press Escape button and then you type in rosebud

https://f95zone.to/threads/goons-raid-her-v0-5-2-the-architect.25782/post-2921226
Instructions here.

Reactions: Madness-101

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
what they said. you can play this as a pretty straight forward adventure game when Clara is out in the field and avoid all the bad stuff that could befall our heroine.

Reactions: zhaosunday

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I wish their was an option to avoid rape and all those crap, I just want to romance Lara :)

As others have said you can do a "pure" path to keep "Clara" to yourself, you just have to approach it more like a puzzle game than a sex game, but if you can't figure it out you can use the walkthrough(should be on the front page).

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Has The Architect said how many Chapters he plans on adding? Kind of don't want this to end since the game is brilliant!
I will quote official statement about this.

"As I said in one of the first posts, the game was initially planned to have 6 to 7 chapters so we are entering in some decisive moments !"

Last edited:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
As others have said you can do a "pure" path to keep "Clara" to yourself, you just have to approach it more like a puzzle game than a sex game, but if you can't figure it out you can use the walkthrough(should be on the front page).
Can u do others paths and still avoid rape?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Kinda? You can still corrupt her by convincing her to flash people and do some minor sexual favors here and there, most of it would still be considered coerced or "light non-con" but if you don't consider that rape then you should be able to get a "corrupted" Clara without letting her be raped. Haven't really tested how many corruption points you can get JUST from talking dirty with her and other gimmicks.

Reactions: Catwashere

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
manscout pretty much laid it out pretty well, though i will say doing a "Corrupted" path but still keeping Clara to yourself(I assume you mean penetration) is difficult without a walkthrough, since you don't always know what coercing her to do naughty things will turn out. It is however impossible(to my knowledge at least) to do a low mind path and keep her to yourself, as that straight up results in.............. "Goons Raiding Her" :giggle:(unless you use cheats).

Reactions: Catwashere
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes