4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Elimael

Aug 29, 2017
This game is really an highly addictive must ! :D
Always been a fan of Lara Croft and her mini short... This game offers the opportunity to be part of her first adventures...And to help her to grow, or fall miserably. I love all the possibilities offered : it's really smartly imagined , and the "step by step" escalation of the erotic components is just perfect to me.
I didn't try any of your games before, Architect , but after this experience I will do it. I m really into the atmosphere of this game, Clara's model is beautiful, the visuals, animations, are great and immersives. I can't wait to see the next chapter (s?) I know I probably sound like a stupid fan boy, but I m amazed by your work. and wanted to tell it loud !;)

Apr 10, 2020
I was drawn to this game by the excellent renders of Lara (or whatever we call her), the great reviews, and the fact I loved Hack'n slash2. However....

I find the animations *well* distracting. Every bit wobbling, waving, not really fitting. There was some of this in HS2, but not to this degree. I am not saying that in a review because I really like the Architect and HS2, and given the reviews I have to believe I am missing something.

I am a mac user. Maybe that is a factor. Or maybe it is the scene view choices in this game.

Llama-kun

Jun 20, 2017
Good. Really. I'm not quite the type to review things a lot or give feedbacks -as long as i don't feel like it. And i felt the need to. Cause this game deserves appreciation. But sadly reviewing is all i can do because of the currency differences.. (6 times of my country's)

Reactions: Elimael
Jul 24, 2017
Love the game it's great. I know it was going to be special once I tried naming her Lara Croft and got that funny pop up about copyright. On another note, how is the pregnancy fetish route going in the latest version. Can she get pregnant yet and are there dialogue about it. I find that really hott.

Reactions: Erodaz and Echbert

Goku14

Nov 28, 2018
I've started to play but the body of the characters doesn't appear in the screen. Any help? Thank you! :)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes