4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
If I downloaded saves from here what file should I paste the saves onto? Where in the game folder that is.
C:\Users\your fucking username\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her

is it really so hard to use the search in this forum

Reactions: Michel Mak

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
C:\Users\your fucking username\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her

is it really so hard to use the search in this forum
While I agree the same question asked again and again is annoying, I find it yet more annoying when software devs drop files all over my hard drive, each in different places too.
I wish it was more often all self contained in a single folder, making it portable but more importantly, easily cleaned up.

NB: nothing directed at The Architect, this is just a general observation

Reactions: lewdman89

hyh111

Nov 15, 2019
Hey, men. I can't agree more that this game is very excellent than other Adult games I played before. Would you mind that I make any localisations? Or could anyone help me to ask The author, The Architect, whether he would mind that I make any localisation works?

Rugloy

Jan 16, 2020
While I agree the same question asked again and again is annoying, I find it yet more annoying when software devs drop files all over my hard drive, each in different places too.
I wish it was more often all self contained in a single folder, making it portable but more importantly, easily cleaned up.

NB: nothing directed at The Architect, this is just a general observation
It's not something the devs intentionally do....It's just that unity save files are stored in that manner

Reactions: TheLordOfDarkness

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a weird manner of doing business - to come up with difficulties for yourself and then to refer to them as objective circumstances... Difficulties accumulate even without this with the development of the project, so your path can easily end as an abandoned game... Beware!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes