4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey guys, I can't get the 3rd dialogue option even though I have over 60 trust. Is it because of the mind stat being over 50?
Just verified the code and this check is bugged (and has another weird engrish line). Fix in next release.

What a weird line of doing business - to come up with difficulties for yourself and then to refer to them as objective circumstances... Difficulties accumulate even without this with the development of the project, so your path can easily end as an abandoned game... Beware!
Exactly the way it was planned. That's the reason the game is in its final stage. Meaningful choices demands several branches, and one way to make it work without going crazy is not make the story drag more than it needs! This is probably the longest of my projects.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Exactly the way it was planned. That's the reason the game is in its final stage. Meaningful choices demands several branches, and one way to make it work without going crazy is not make the story drag more than it needs! This is probably the longest of my projects.
All good things must come to an end.
Looking forward to the fireworks finale! (and then your next project too)

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Apologies if this has been answered before, but I can't find it through searching. How do I use the downloaded saves I found here on Mac? I found how to do it for Windows, but obviously that doesn't help me.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Apologies if this has been answered before, but I can't find it through searching. How do I use the downloaded saves I found here on Mac? I found how to do it for Windows, but obviously that doesn't help me.
i don't know anything about mac
but you should probably look where your other games store the saves

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You tried this
User/Library/Application support/
I'm no Mac expert but it would be something like that.

Reactions: Madness-101

Tester27

May 28, 2018
you shall look after a folder called The Architect
I found it, but it wasn't in a folder called the architect. The saves were mixed with another game in a folder named after the default company settings in Unity. Thanks for all the help though.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes