4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
Not had that pop up before but that was my end screen for Lara romance route nothing else after that for me not sure if you are on the same route or what?
MIGHT BE ... ALL DONE THREESONE WORKED WELL .... BUT I HAD JUST WATCHED WERE NOT INCLUDED

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Do some one know why i have problems with sound in games of Unty? There is no sound... I have the problem with this and HackAndStalk 2.
With other games or PC music or anything i dont have sound problems..... :(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do some one know why i have problems with sound in games of Unty? There is no sound... I have the problem with this and HackAndStalk 2.
With other games or PC music or anything i dont have sound problems..... :(
Are your soundcard drivers up to date?

Reactions: Madness-101

OkZaph

Sep 16, 2019
do you guys know if its possible to get past the shooting stage without using a mouse or controller because im using trackback , and I don't really feel like making the switch

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
do you guys know if its possible to get past the shooting stage without using a mouse or controller because im using trackback , and I don't really feel like making the switch
I'm not sure if the dev ever fixed that as there was an issue with using a trackpad and pressing the spacebar I had this issue and ended up resorting to using a controller it's a whole lot easier than the trackpad believe me.

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
I'm not sure if the dev ever fixed that as there was an issue with using a trackpad and pressing the spacebar I had this issue and ended up resorting to using a controller it's a whole lot easier than the trackpad believe me.
I have played GRH yesterday while using touchpad on my laptop and I was able to finish that scene without particular problems.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have played GRH yesterday while using touchpad on my laptop and I was able to finish that scene without particular problems.
It must have since been fixed like I said there was an issue with using the trackpad and pressing spacebar it wouldn't allow you to fire.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a way to quickly unlock the full gallery with a mod or cheat code or something? Would appreciate it a lot!

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes