4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Hi , question , if we let the maid take in charge in the sex scene , can be lead to a netorare content with the maid steal Lare from the MC ?

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Is the WT just as annoying as usual?

You follow it, and then all the sudden "oh, had you done yyy and zzz instead of xxx then you would have gotten this" bs -.-
Just write it with "you can do option a, but if you pick b or c then later on you get another option that you would like better"
Cause by the time you get there, it's too late loading a previous save cause the save system in this game is soooo wonky it's not even funny.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

You follow it, and then all the sudden "oh, had you done yyy and zzz instead of xxx then you would have gotten this" bs -.-
Just write it with "you can do option a, but if you pick b or c then later on you get another option that you would like better"
Cause by the time you get there, it's too late loading a previous save cause the save system in this game is soooo wonky it's not even funny.
I try to make most choices lead to both a short term consequence (usually in the next scene), and a long term consequence (by earning specific stats points instantly showed on screen)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nymphonomicon

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Can you share the saves for the new version too?
Here are the latest saves, but my advice is that you should load the save "After translation" and you can choose the path you want.

Had scene with her or not.

You can collect the saves and you can load them later, what is your problem with this solution?

It is hard to reason about all the consequences of the decisions. But another information can be added to the walkthrough to signal that if you choose this option then you get a scene later. For example: Phoso session => airport guard if I understand this correctly.

Last edited:

Seofoto

Mar 1, 2018
Absolutely love this game and so glad to see an update. Will patiently (or not) wait for the Mac version to be updated.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I was waiting for several delayed games and boom, The Architect delivers again.

zhaosunday

May 20, 2017
w8 several months to play this game is the right decision, so satisfying. just one thing, the next morning after sweet threesome why MC still has cloth on, so weird:ROFLMAO:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

Any one know how to trigger 1st option?

View attachment 649294

Any one know how to trigger 2nd option?
Looks like condition text didn't load. To trade her pics you can't be romancing the girl (yep, that would be what I consider the NTR so many people complain about).

To send her to deal with the guards in this version you also can't be romancing her. But this path will be unlocked for the romance path next release.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
You can collect the saves and you can load them later, what is your problem with this solution?

It is hard to reason about all the consequences of the decisions. But another information can be added to the walkthrough to signal that if you choose this option then you get a scene later. For example: Phoso session => airport guard if I understand this correctly.
Well it's been a few versions since last I played this game (and used the WT) so... I can see that it's been updated, and makes more sense now :)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Nice update as always (did trust and mind so far and love how different they are). I can't help but feel a little bit sad that the game will be over soon though. But then again, the choices and consequences are its biggest strength so I totally get it.

And The Architect improved with each game, so maybe the next one will be even better. (y):)

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

Any one know how to trigger 1st option?

View attachment 649294

Any one know how to trigger 2nd option?
I think the numbered stats are not being read anymore, the option now depends on what you decided to do with Lara last update. The scene you choose gives her either the romantic, corrupted or mind break state.

To be clear, there is NO WAY to have all 3 options highlighted. Also, sending Lara has different results based on mind break or corruption.

Reactions: The Architect
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes