4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
The Architect should do more parody games seeing as these girls already have a huge following and a backstory to them which makes sex with them just that much better. Plus the quality of his work is fantastic. I personally recommend Supergirl next since there's already a huge archive of her models and costumes.

Reactions: Epsilon

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Unity and RPGM games that look really nice bum me out, I can't handle all the walking involved in these games. It actually bores me to tears how slow you move around. My attention span requires a point n click navigation map and its sucks cus this game looks pretty interesting

Reactions: Nelythia

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yea I tried it twice skipping through with Z but same result -.-
Skipping might also cause the problem. Just click/spacebar throught the dialogs not much fast.

The Architect should do more parody games seeing as these girls already have a huge following and a backstory to them which makes sex with them just that much better. Plus the quality of his work is fantastic. I personally recommend Supergirl next since there's already a huge archive of her models and costumes.
I liked working on a parody, but I've been trying too keep these game's universe kind of 'real'. I mean, not dive much into supernatural/fantasy/super-hero stuff.

Unity and RPGM games that look really nice bum me out, I can't handle all the walking involved in these games. It actually bores me to tears how slow you move around. My attention span requires a point n click navigation map and its sucks cus this game looks pretty interesting
You can switch to run mode in the game pressing 'C'

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
You can switch to run mode in the game pressing 'C'
Running is better than walking but its still not teleporting when I click on a room lol. This is definitely a "me" problem cus like I said the game looks great. Looks like im locked into the Ren'Py engine even though I know im missing out lol

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
I liked working on a parody, but I've been trying too keep these game's universe kind of 'real'. I mean, not dive much into supernatural/fantasy/super-hero stuff.
Yeah i get that. It's just a shame not to see the Supergirl model be put to good use. Maybe you can make her lose her powers somehow and rely on another dude to help her regain her powers. It's just a suggestion, as i'm sure you'd have better ideas

namiv

Feb 19, 2020

Hi folks. I hope you liked v0.3.1 !
I'm already working on next release, This one is planned to be a much shorter release cycle fixing all loose ends of chapter 3.
The main addition will be the "PUSH DOWN" scene based on the girl's MIND stat. The MIND stat is about her overall confidence or mind state. Lowing it opens routes where she becomes more submissive and easier to trick into scenes where CORRUPTION and TRUST wouldn't be enough. Notice that it's a kind of bad Karma route though (and other NPCs will also be able to take advantage of her state).
I'll probably need to re-balance at some moment how the MIND stat is being handled in earlier stages of the game (a problem for pre-existent saves). But I'll also publish some cheat codes to enable stat manipulation so you can check the scenes without having to start another playthrough.
See you soon!
Peace!
i admire your brain and fresh ideas

Dec 4, 2017
Unbelievable, just unbelievable! this game is the best game I've ever played on F95! I hope the next update will good as before! Thanks for making this unbelievable game!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I liked the update and the DP scene was great, for sure, but I liked it when she was less willing and yet still had an orgasm...

Reactions: Mikeš63

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Cheats aren't working :(
The values do not change right after you changed them. You have to go further and the changes will be updated after one or two scenes.

Or you changed the values too late and the game already stored the path. (Beginning of chapter 6 for example)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes