4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ok once again this guy's "Auto Quit" bullshit fucks up the game.

I beat Larry, go the idol, it went straight into a conversation between the MC and her and then quit immediately after. So I go, "Ok fine, lets check the Auto Saves so I know where I'll end up in the next version" IT'S STILL IN THE FUCKING GAME. So lack of Save Button, plus Auto Quit means when the next version comes up I'll still have to replay the last hand of that fucking mini game.
I usually avoid saving right near the end of the content when some game data is stored) to prevent save data compatibility problems between versions. Maybe it's overcautious. I'll try to fix that next one.

The orgasm trophy does not unlock
Thanks for the bug report

UGH!! Unity is causing me to lose my mind! This is what I'm dealing with, WHAT is causing this???
View attachment 312587 View attachment 312587 View attachment 312588 View attachment 312588
This is a problem a few people have with Unity animated sprite meshes (3D planes) I was never able to reproduce (even in a very old laptop). Maybe it's the graphics driver's fault but I can't say without reproducing.

No one knows if you can replay the scenes?
A 'gallery' mode to replay scenes is planned for later.

I also have a question myself how do I unlock the blowjob scene in the jail?
To unlock the scene she needs to be arrested and negotiate two times (entering the village and by the guard inside the village)

Not at all, you just didn't knew that there's that kind of trophy.
Trophies names are homages to other modern and classic adult games. I was scarred for life when, in my childhood I got my hands in a copy of Atari Custer's Revenge

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2018
MAC version does not work for me, but the Windows version works fine on a Mac if you have Wine Staging installed.

Only issue is that keyboard-input (passwords) is corupt. To fix this copy the password into your clipboard and paste it in the game.

Reactions: Canto Forte

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Very nice, update. I played not all "path" yet, but will do.

Hey dev keep the good work going. I like your games so far. :love:

Reactions: Canto Forte

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Love the game Great start and looking forward to future updates. 2 Comments/Suggestions and 1 Question

1/ Given that "Clara" is molested by pretty much everyone except the MC (at least so far) Surely this game needs an NTR flag
2/ Can you increase the number of saves, or better still have a Permanent auto save at critical points such as chapter ends as at present you lose flexibility to go back very quickly
3/ Apart from the Orgasm Trophy bug as noted, How do you get the "Innocent Boy" Trophy? I think I have gone through all options but that one also is still Locked.

Cheers and Thank you :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not a fan of Lara, but the game was nice, i wonder if Nishimura could take her place instead later on though?
Excuse you! :LOL:
Not bad, wish it would have been the younger Lara. Don't like the face of the older one.
Definitive edition version of Lara, the first game in the rebooted version? she was 21 then I think the model used in this is the latest where she is 26.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes