4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Just finished the game and for an early build, it offers more content than I expected. Very good quality overall, I like the dig at the the Reboot Lara's approach to solve problems "I have enough rounds in the magazines to kill them all...", made me chuckle there. Will definitely keep an eye out for the future update.

Reactions: Patrik and nissan

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Tried the other way to get inside the jail and it was hilarious:ROFLMAO: way more interesting than my first attempt, love we can get around a problem with different approaches too(y)

• Love
Reactions: OGRey

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Should have called it Womb Raider.
The title is in reference to the NTR theme of the game. You basically get a choice, of being a good assistant who keeps her safe so that she trust you more and you get to be a perv at her home, or you lead her into a bunch of situations where she gets used, she becomes completely comfortable with being slutty to get out of situations and you watch a bunch of other people fuck her.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I asked before how much content the game had. At the time it was apparently about 45 minutes has it gone over the 3 hour mark yet?

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
2:59 mins?

For some reason the game does not even start for me, i see the process running in the background but no window or anything shows up :(. Other unity games work so I'm confused. Hope I didn't download a virus.

• Haha
Reactions: SuperMaxo

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I asked before how much content the game had. At the time it was apparently about 45 minutes has it gone over the 3 hour mark yet?
OFF-TOPIC: One of the best games I ever played in my life is called 'What Remains of Edith Finch'. It's a masterclass on storytelling using interactive media (aka videogames). It's like the 'Citizen Kane' of gaming.

And you can complete it in about 2 hours.

Of course, each player has his own preferences and tastes. But one might miss some very good experiences by using a minimum play time as strict rule to play a game. Please note I'm not saying my games is one of these good ones.

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Of course, each player has his own preferences and tastes. But one might miss some very good experiences by using a minimum play time as strict rule to play a game. Please note I'm not saying my games is one of these good ones.
I'm not saying they're not good experiences, but the brevity does tend to leave me with significant feelings of disappointment unrelated to quality.

Reactions: The Architect
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes